Improvement order priority

onmy6

Prince
I've built a simple nuclear power plant improvement which is built upon uranium I set the order priority to 98 however once the plant is built manually my automated workers go straight for it and build a uranium mine and replace it. I know the order priority for mines is 96 so I thought setting the NPP to 98 would fix this however it doesn't
So would setting order priority to 99 which would put it on the same par with "repair" fix this maybe or would that through the balance of the workers out and/or am I barking up the wrong tree altogether :crazyeye:

Excuse my ignorance this is only the second time I've made an improvement mod

Order priority determines where in the Unit Panel UI the build icon appears (either in the main list, or the secondary pop-out list) and in what order. It has nothing to do with how likely automated workers are to build something - that is determined by a) how much yield bonus an improvement will get from a tile and b) if "replace improvements" is true (or "never replace improvements" is false - whatever the setup option is)

Oh Ok well that clears that up then.
Evidently I am not only barking up the wrong tree but I am apparently barking mad also :run:
Thanks again whoward you've sorted my mod problem's once again, cheers mate :salute:

Top Bottom