Indeed this is frustrating

Mauer

Pompous Noble
Sorry Dave during my absence.

I guess untill dave get's back I'll just play how I feel like considering that only 2 out of 16 have posted any feed back...
Mauer played
DaveShack out of town
Theoden posted
Veera Anlai posted
CivGeneral posted
Sigma posted
poppahymen posted
RameNoodle posted

MIA
Swissempire
Nomad Bryce
Bengeance
Strider
tim.grace@morri
cIVpassIVe
Zeikko
Bootstoots

PM them, I bet a lot of them were just waiting for the game to start...if you also have any other friends here at CFC, like in SGs, PBEMs, Multiplayer, whatever, you can invite them to join the MTDG and join your team. :)

Hopefully away from the constant bickerness and backlashes against other citizens in the SP Demogame which is starting already to turn me off from the demogame. The sad part is that I am in the middle of the crap and I feel that I dont want to be in the middle of all this drama :aargh:. I am just tired of all the drama that is happening in the single player demogame and being stuck in the middle of it :(.

CG, you're safe here for sure. We seem to have avoided getting any process freaks in the Innovian civilization.

Mauer, thanks! Maybe we will have some people return.

MIA? Pfft... I've been here the whole time. ;)

poppahymen said:
Howdy all I just received the message today about the game

Interesting user name there, surprised Thunderfall let it through. :rolleyes: Not that I personally have a problem with it. ;)

For all who have checked back in, what we need is participation in the discussions on how to play turns, what we should be researching and building, etc. We should be making contact with another civ soon, unless we're an odd one out on a solitary island or this rock is much bigger than we can see.

I've been here all the time too!

No problem RameNoodel. Maybe just a "I'm here, but bogged" would suffice occasionally. Nice to know all of you guys are still here :)

I'm around... just extremely busy and whatever time I have I plan on putting into the Civ3 MTDG (TNT needs me more than you guys do ;)). In summary, don't expect a huge amount of feedback from me for awhile. Atleast untill things calm down some.

I'm here too, but it's only my first day in the team.

Ahhhhhh. I'm sorry I have been inactive! With my school year coming to a close I have been hard up for time, especially since Im such an active person. I just finished my ten page english term paper. and this afternoon I filmed a spanish project. Life is crazy. You guys made a good call with the hinduism, those dirty indians took meditation! Rawr. Alright, well, gotta do math. Keep up the religousness.

I'm here in spirit

Top Bottom