INES II: Gone is the Old Guard

To: FEAR

When did we claim to be directing this alliance against you? It's just an alliance.

OOC: I will definitely miss this NES. I've devoted a lot to it. The only thing that keeps me from offering to become a stand-in mod is that the DEP is my baby. But a hiatus may actually be a good thing for me, since the Debate season is in full swing, now, so I shouldn't be too far spread.

And I don't know whether awards are a good thing, since they are basically signaling the end of this NES, when we really don't want to end it; rather, just put it on the shelf for a while.

Tibet made explicit mention of us:
To: Constantinople Union, Indian Republic

We believe our three nations should form a new alliance. We need to band together to convince FEAR to seek easier opponents.

We believe that to be baseless and unwarranted.

OOC: Damn. I had almost gotten the stooges in the DFI to work together.

OOC: DOn't just let it die out after 2006! We can just assign it to a different person for the time being. I'll do it, if no one wants. Just expect mor Rebellions, especally in Europe.

As I said a long time ago on the INES Ib thread, I have no problem if someone takes over the NES. So long as the new mod is accepted by the players, I would do my best to provide them all the information needed to sucessfully run the game. I'm not possessive about modding this thing, and I'd be very excited to see how the game looks from the outside.

However, as Karalysia sort of just pointed out, there would be a lot of resistance to any such change.

We believe that to be baseless and unwarranted.

We believe that neutral countries can better enforce their neutrality through finding friends. We have no interest in raising a finger against you, but we remember what happened to Nigeria.

And I don't know whether awards are a good thing, since they are basically signaling the end of this NES, when we really don't want to end it; rather, just put it on the shelf for a while.

Iggy's LINES II had awards and then kept on going. das' NESes have had awards and then kept on going. However, if my game doesn't do the same, I would like to have some closure. Awards make me no more or less likely to continue the NES, but they will make the hiatus seem less forced.

If someone is going to take over I want someone neutral with at least some modding experience. I dont think there is a suitable candidate though.

Awards, an we wait with great optiomism.

The Japanese Revolutionary Republic

We are pleased to announce the creation of the Japanese Revolutionary Republic (JRR) ruled by the Japanese United Red Army Party (JURAP) aka Anti-Imperialist International Brigade Party (AIIBP).

We request that they are given admission quickly to Comintern, and the Eastern Coalition.

TO: FEAR

While we agree that Japan should have independence that was refused from The AF, We should suggest giving them a choice of government so they, you know, don't go revolting, like us.

Why do you keep talking to governments? You are a rebel group, a DEAD rebel group. You dont have embassies. L2Rbl.

"What is this message?" asked Putin to his secretary as he was checking his email inbox.

"Oh forgive me" said the secretary "I must have missed that one, I was sure that should have gone in junk mail. I'll need to talk to our IT guys about getting better spam filters."

"No problem" said Putin waving the issue away for he was in a congenial mood having killed several million Chinese. There was something about oppressing people that just helped him unwind and relax.

Of course the vodka also helped.

Life was good for Vladimir Putin.

No one goes on the Internet any more. We killed it.

FEAR kills Santa, ASEAN kills the Internet. :p

/facepalm

And you are leaving a nice IP trace for your 3 remaining members to get tracked and gunned down.

Your attacks, while not unexpected, were certainly treacherous and unwarranted. Making the first move does not equate to being the agressor. We stuck first out of safety. We had word of your impending invasions long before they began, and so we pre-empted you by beginning our liberation of Indonesia and Australia's rightful land. And despite our preoccupation elsewhere, and the suprise of your other allies attacks, we have had many victories on the battlefield. Indonesia is on its knees. The Arabian and Pakistani fleets lie largely at the bottom of the sea. And your own fleet was sent slinking back to the dockyards, after being defeated by a smaller force, a fleet that was only one third of our entire navy.

Despite your advances, we still are a force to be reckoned with. You might notice that our army and navy are both much bigger than yours, not evening counting our allies Australia, New Zealand, and Akaska. True you have assistance from Pakistan and Arabia, but they are far away and it is diffucult to transport troops here without naval superiority, which we hold. Mr. Putin, despite being evil, you are not an idiot. And anyone but an idiot could see that this is a bad situation for you. Even if you do manage victory with your smaller force, it will be extremly costly. Every man, woman, and child of this country will fight to their last, because they know that the other choice is being massacred once you occupy our land. To conquer us you must waste hundreds of thousands of lives on your own side, along with millions of dollars, leaving you far behind the rest of the world in terms of military and economy, holding tracts of jungle land, devoid of productive life, which will take years of reconstruction to become of any worth.

We are offering you a way out, a way to escape with your lives, and mabye your diginity. Withdrawl to pre-war border now. Because if you do not, we will be forced to throw you out, or die trying.

To: Pakistan and Arabia

We ask you why you occupy our nation, why you have chosen to get involved in this fight you cannot win. You send your young men off to a forigen land to die. And why? To please a pack of atheist, child-murdering communists that are the enemy of every person on earth who considers themselves free. There is no religious reason for this. To declare jihad one ASEAN is a gross misuse of Islam. I myself am a Muslim, yet I know that misusing Jihad and Allah for political reasons is unacceptable. Never once has ASEAN lifted a finger against Muslims. Perhaps, if you are so eager for a Jihad, you should turn to FEAR, the government that denies religious freedom to its people and massacres innocents.

There is no way you can win this war. There is no reason for you to be involved in it. There is nothing for you to gain from it. Thus, we suggest that you withdrawl your soldiers. We do not want to have to remove them for you. In coffins.

Why is ASEAN so surprised that Muslim nations are attacking another Muslim nation? After all, a Communist nation (PRC) was attacked by another Communist nation (FEAR). Such is the ironic tradition of the Eastern Coalition.

Why is ASEAN so surprised that Muslim nations are attacking another Muslim nation? After all, a Communist nation (PRC) was attacked by another Communist nation (FEAR). Such is the ironic tradition of the Eastern Coalition.

Not really sure what your talking about. I don't seem to remember the EC attacking a Muslim nation. ASEAN is not a Muslim nation. It's president is just Muslim and he was voicing his disapproval over them using Jihad and Islam as an excuse for their war of imperialism.

To ASEAN
From FEAR

You accuse us of plotting to invade you? Such lies, whoever informed you of such was clearly misleading you. Furthermore we laugh at the idea that if you had foreknowledge of an attack you were not better prepared, all of South China and your heartlands fell with scarcely a fight. All you do is send young boys to die, see how your armies slink away in terror, as our invincible Hellfire tanks and clone troopers press deep into your lands. Furthermore you boast a great deal about your military superiority and advantage when we have seen precious little evidence of it. Our tremendous success and your terrible failure shows the lie and fear in your words.

Your days are numbered, it was your invasion of Indonesia that activated our contingency preparations. No one can save you now. We however are a generous people. We offer you the following terms:

The land in red will be surrendered to the EC. We will allow your miserable people to live in Thailand and Burma.

Top Bottom