Influence on city-states

alchx

Prince
It seems that claiming such huge influence numbers is excessive.

Kuala Lumpur - 1809
Vatican City - 3200

Austria has the trait of marrying a city state, but the 3200 influence required to become an ally...is just beyond words. It takes at least 15 Great Diplomats to reduce Austrian Influence to 0.
And it's not even the 300th trun. But already many city-states require 500-600 influence to become an ally. By 500tj turn, you should probably expect something of 2000 on average. And about 5-6 thousand for Austria.

Spoiler :
20221111053604_1.jpg

What difficulty? Those numbers are quite a bit higher than I'm used to seeing on Immortal, it may just be that the influence decay stop for Austria creates some really big gaps.

It seems that claiming such huge influence numbers is excessive.

Kuala Lumpur - 1809
Vatican City - 3200

Austria has the trait of marrying a city state, but the 3200 influence required to become an ally...is just beyond words. It takes at least 15 Great Diplomats to reduce Austrian Influence to 0.
And it's not even the 300th trun. But already many city-states require 500-600 influence to become an ally. By 500tj turn, you should probably expect something of 2000 on average. And about 5-6 thousand for Austria.

Yes I had to turn off Austria in 2.7.x, they run away way too much and way too easy in my games (emperor) because of strong UA, Statecraft and CS yields too inflated.
Maybe its more extreme on pangea where she can find all CS with ease?

Austria’s marriage is way stronger now that decay freezing is so much stronger. This was entirely predictable.

Top Bottom