Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
This is an informational poll to determine the countries we should seek an MA with against Germany. You can vote for multiple options in this poll. All nations with half or more of the votes cast will be polled officially. This poll will be open for 24 hours. Japan is not included as it will not consider an MA vs. Germany.

Shouldn't an informational poll include all the options? What about *none*? It is not the same as *abstain*.

Originally posted by donsig
Shouldn't an informational poll include all the options? What about *none*? It is not the same as *abstain*.
I think we can assume abstain also means none.

I suggest a military alliance with the Aztecs.

Boots, the comments are correct - abstain does not equal none. Alas, we must go with what we have.

Citizens, I've posted it in the discussion thread, and in the other poll thread. We don't need no stinking allies! Bah, I say! Bah!

Ask yourself this question - what benefit do we gain from a "false war"? Why do we need that "benefit"?

Vote None! Uhh, I mean Abstain!

-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

I'm dropping both of these polls. They weren't fair in that they didn't have a "none" option, and discussion has by no means finished. Mods, please close this poll.

Top Bottom