Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eyrei

Deity
Retired Moderator
Are you participating or planning on participating?

Bump. This may be informational, but it is going to impact the forum organization. Please vote.

Bump? There's only 9 polls open. ;)

bump youself!

btw: how can we tell who participates in the rpg and who not? a field in the citizen registry would be nice maybe. or a kind of "rpg registry".

Hey, at least I didn't sticky it!;)

I think sometimes people don't notice polls unless there has been a post in it recently, or maybe they think it is already closed.

Hmmm. Is it in the registry?

this would end if the mods close all obsolete or run-out poll-threads. you could easily see when a poll is finished and which ones are active. also, maybe people then tend to discuss things outside the poll-threads ;-)

proposal:
mods close the poll-thread as soon as the poll finished(!). if they see heavy discussion, they open a discussion thread in the citizen forum and put a link to that discussion thread into their close message to maintain this discussion.
they also remove the link in the poll-registry then.

It has been in the registry since I opened it. I just don't trust registries...

Originally posted by eyrei
It has been in the registry since I opened it. I just don't trust registries...

Niether do I... ;)

but it is in caos at the moment i cant seem t find anywhere where it says just how much money we have

1000 gold
+
(100 gold base pay+office payments)*2

only one office of a kind counts.
for example:
you are head of 2 offices, so your office payments are 20 (same as if you had 1 office) * 2 turnchats.
which jobs do you have?
i think the bank is updated on the weekends and so an updated account-list will be there in a few days.

Top Bottom