Interesting games or strategies screenshot thread

Closed Sky

Chieftain
A thread to share funny or interesting moments from your games or just describe your current playthroughs!

I play tradition game right now in which my resources were so tight I couldn't let my scout go, barb camp iny territory, probably with horsemen and swordsmen would cripple me, so nearly no ruins for me, and I was forced to denounce others very early in the game to secure defensive pact when and renowed friendship with Denmark, so no way to get open borders and explore even later. Nothing feels more tradition than pouring half k :c5gold: to get amphitheaters in cities that have a monument, a shrine, and a herbalist best. Sitting on three cities until medieval to powerplay China unique ability, ignoring natural wonder, allying Denmark with only a pathfinder and a warrior cause I had to gift my two trusted archers from the beginning of the game to keep CS allied, and hoarding your great persons to get maximum yields from Sankore, tradition finisher, and ceremonial burial is a risky play but what a play! Ottomans traversed Arabian territory to attack me despite defensive pact. Just in time to test their weary Janissaries against Chu-Ko-Nus freshly out of armories. Deity soap opera at its finest!

Spoiler :

Last edited:
Top Bottom