Internet Game - CFC game

Ah I don't have the mod mod. I'd prefer base BTS tbf anyway. You have a rough start time?

... I know? I never even published it aside from sending some attachments to Nighthawk?

Oh... That's okay, I don't mind, not at all... :(
How about an advanced era start for a change, maybe with Next War? So we can have a short game between the three of us and I and Nighthawk then play an all new game with my modmod the next day?

You gotta ask Nighthawk about that, I am organizing my own schedule this week all around him.

Ah that may be why - I have nothing against your modmod, and would probably enjoy it. But I would prefer to play on something I know (I'm the weirdo who will read the civilopaedia for an hour or so pre playing a mid). If I had a look over beforehand perhaps although I probably won't have time to do that and a game today.

As to advanced era, I would much prefer the ancient start - I really, really like the early game over the late game. But that's just me. We could still use the next war mod - save the game and reload some other time.

We could perhaps speed it up though with an advanced start of 1000 gold or something?

What settings do you normally play? If you don't go simultaneous turns I would recommend - that alone will make the game run 3x as fast. I'll message nighthawk now.

Ah that may be why - I have nothing against your modmod, and would probably enjoy it. But I would prefer to play on something I know (I'm the weirdo who will read the civilopaedia for an hour or so pre playing a mid). If I had a look over beforehand perhaps although I probably won't have time to do that and a game today.

Nothing weird about that, I'm the same way actually. :lol:

As to advanced era, I would much prefer the ancient start - I really, really like the early game over the late game. But that's just me. We could still use the next war mod - save the game and reload some other time.

But if we already start in a later era there would still be an early game, just with much more advanced technology. :confused:
Also how probable is it you think we are ever gonna touch that save again?

We could perhaps speed it up though with an advanced start of 1000 gold or something?

But then we would leave the Ancient era after five minutes, and I thought you loved that one? :confused:

What settings do you normally play? If you don't go simultaneous turns I would recommend - that alone will make the game run 3x as fast. I'll message nighthawk now.

Default everything I guess, no timer. Maybe we could even try Earth Evolution 2.
No, really? We never thought of that! You are a bloody genius son! Oh whatever would we ever do without your enlightened guidance oh brilliant Muffin! /sarcasm

The advanced start idea was just a compromise - I would prefer to play from the beginning. I do actually dislike the more modern eras, I think the game looses some sparkle when aircombat starts to become involved, but maybe that is just me.

Playing on EE2 sounds like a good idea - I do like that map. And no need for quite so much sarcasm!

The advanced start idea was just a compromise - I would prefer to play from the beginning. I do actually dislike the more modern eras, I think the game looses some sparkle when aircombat starts to become involved, but maybe that is just me.

Playing on EE2 sounds like a good idea - I do like that map. And no need for quite so much sarcasm!

But I really like the modern era, you have so many possbilities with an advanced industrialized country!
How about we let Nighthawk be the tiebreaker on this?

Nonsense, sarcasm is healthy.

Nighthawk just suggested that we start playing Tuesday evening
Now you tell me???

I'm in the GMT schedule. I am available to play (almost) every night on that timezone as long as I have enough time before to to properly warn and prepare the "ground" for it! :rolleyes:

But on such a short notice... not probable I can make it!

What are the final settings anyway? Is it LoR? Knoedel LoR? Bts? Or...?

Now you tell me???

I'm in the GMT schedule. I am available to play (almost) every night on that timezone as long as I have enough time before to to properly warn and prepare the "ground" for it! :rolleyes:

But on such a short notice... not probable I can make it!

What are the final settings anyway? Is it LoR? Knoedel LoR? Bts? Or...?

Woah, don't blame me, I'm just the messenger announcing Nighthawk's weird schedule to the world as fast as I can!

Come on, what kinda preparations you gotta make anyway?

The idea seems to be that we will play the first half with Muffin (and hopefully you) starting any minute now with plain BtS or Next War and then play a different game with Knoedelicious just between me and Nighthawk tomorrow.

Say, are you on Evolve?

Well I still dislike the modern era, but nighthawk can tiebreak for us I suppose. That does seem fair!

We could also do a Pangea FFA - that is likely to finish in a couple of hours.

First we need Nighthawk to actually come on, and I still need your Evolve ID. Mine is Imperator_Knoedel btw.

You aren't married are you? :p

But I will be shortly available to play for a few hours. I do not have a clue what Evolve is! :crazyeye:

So... have fun!

That would be a big no.

Whoops, maybe I should have checked in this thread again after Nighthawk came on. Boy did you miss something.

That would be a big no.

Whoops, maybe I should have checked in this thread again after Nighthawk came on. Boy did you miss something.

Yes! Great game. I think we were going for the best part of 8 hours excluding breaks! I was thinking about it this morning and we probably would have finished it on quick speed! Nevermind I guess. We shall have to play again sometime. Maybe even rope a few more in.

I still think it's best from an ancient era but we could perhaps play a big three game - I disagree Germany is one of them though. Russia/USA/China. That would be a good laugh.

And after 2 hours sleep I was only 15mins late for work. Result!

Top Bottom