Into The Future

Just read all 21 pages of this thread in about an hour :). Really loving this story:hatsoff:. Can't wait for the next update.

Just read all 21 pages of this thread in about an hour :). Really loving this story:hatsoff:. Can't wait for the next update.

Glad you like the story. I need to update it again soon.

Probably pretty soon.

I may do one tomorrow.

Sorry, I don't think it's coming today.

Sorry, I had company yesterday, so I didn't have as much time as I thought I might have.

now that i rage quit from this crappy game con artist games made, i think ima try AGAIN to play a diety game ( and possibly get a butt whooping.)

now that i rage quit from this crappy game con artist games made, i think ima try AGAIN to play a diety game ( and possibly get a butt whooping.)

I had thought about asking you if you were going to do another story.

yeah. i felt i needed to make another. wish me luck!

Coming soon! (Well around the end of july or august) its marathon so its taking all long time to play. Will post when game is over

Attachments

• 2013-05-27_00004.jpg
    2013-05-27_00004.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 198
  • 2013-05-27_00005.jpg
    2013-05-27_00005.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 2013-05-27_00006.jpg
    2013-05-27_00006.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 129
Coming soon! (Well around the end of july or august) its marathon so its taking all long time to play. Will post when game is over

You're gonna do another story? :)

Btw, I haven't forgot about updating this. I've just been busy the past week. But I have been playing on it, 'cause I wanted to make the updates pretty long.

Yes I am. Im playing the game and taking many screenshots. Once ive gotten to a good point I will go back and base my story off the screenshots. Btw fielding an army on marathon is much easier as long as you dont lose many units

Top Bottom