Into The Future

Very interesting, I look forward to seeing the rest of it :)

Thanks.I'm trying to get another update up, but I don't think I've ever had this many delays.I've been trying to get it up for hours!My internet is giving me trouble:mad:

Edit:Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Alright, despite Photobucket giving me problems, here comes the next update!

Spoiler :
With the increasing tensions with Fascist Turkey, the United States continued sending a bigger military force to protect the nation of Ragusa and also to protect the US's own territory there.

Meanwhile, the US forces on the French front continued to wait until the French population in the conquered areas had calmed down before continuing the offensive.

Off the coast of the city of Seattle on the eastern continent, a rumour began saying that someone was blockading the city and harassing fishermen off the coast.
People said that it was not a ship, but must have been a submarine.

But the US navy, distracted by the war, did not check to verify this rumour.

And for some unknown reason, both China and Turkey decided to join the United States in the war against France, even though China was fighting for their own life against the Aztecs.

The United States suspected that Turkey was hoping to gain territory because of her assistance.

And thus, a fierce naval and air battle ensued between French and Turkish forces.

And Turkish forces also began attacking the French ally, Sydney.But although they made some notable progress, the Turks were never able to capture Sydney, and eventually gave up on the idea.

The French eventually showed a little intent of a counter-offensive on the western front,

but once an American Armor Division arrived, they quickly retreated.

But finally, the French began an effort to break through American defenses on the eastern front, but their offensive was halted in it's tracks.

Although the French continued to shell American positions on the eastern front with artillery fire, they were never able to break through.

Meanwhile, things were looking bleak for the Chinese, who only had one remaining stronghold on their home continent, and it looked like it would inevitably fall.

During the war with France, there was a little while when tensions with the Ottomans got a little better.

But before the war was over, tensions had once more gotten worse.Furthermore, the Ottomans also began saying that even though the United States said it was trying to do what was right for the world, that it's government was really lying, and that the US itself was being a warmonger.

And during all this, Japan decided that despite the differences between the ideology of the two nations, they wished to form an alliance with the US, perhaps fearing another war with the Aztecs, and looking for an ally.

The US government barely even considered any offer of an alliance with Communists, and this one was the same-rejected.

Eventually, the last Chinese city on the eastern continent fell to the Aztecs.The Chinese surrendered, and the Aztecs only allowed them to retain territory on an island between the two continents.

And while planning the final stages of the war with France at the Pentagon,

the American high command finally decided to continue the offensive.

American forces moving in for the attack on Rouen.

With the American army in place, the United States tried once again to get the French to give up the city from where they got their uranium.

When the French government refused, the American army began pouring down missile artillery fire down on Rouen.

And the battle of Rouen was won before the month was up.

But while American forces were attacking Rouen, the French decided on one last ditch offensive to try to take back what they could.But it did not succeed.

The French also tried even heavier artillery bombardment on the eastern front, and although they did some damage, they still were not able to completely break through the American defenses.(Sorry, no picture for either of these events.Too much trouble with this internet the way it is right now.)

Did the French culture-bomb Sydney before you took it?

I do enjoy the new style, btw

also MadDjinn, please help me with this Deity game!

Attachments

• Bismarck_0062 BC-1520.Civ5Save
    876.5 KB · Views: 57
I meant to put this part in yesterday's update, but I was kinda distracted and wanted to be able to concentrate good on this last part.

Spoiler :
After taking Rouen, the American forces prepared for the final assault on Chartres.

American forces began heading toward Chartres, and the American fleet also closed in from the north to begin bombardment of the city.

An American nuclear sub was sent to watch out for any French naval movements.An aircraft carrier was spotted by the sub's crew, and it went down from a few torpedoes.

The American navy and land forces began the bombardment, and after a short siege, the city was finally captured.

The US was finally willing to accept a French surrender, and the French representatives traveled to Washington to discuss the Peace Treaty.

The US was not harsh in the Treaty's provisions.They demanded no money for damages, and agreed to let the French keep all the land they still had.

News of the surrender brought celebrations throughout the US that the war that had lasted for years was finally over.

But the US may yet have other things to worry about...
Spoiler :

This is brilliant! I came across this thread today, and I am absolutely hooked on it! The new style is excellent, as well. How far do you intend on taking this game?

This is brilliant! I came across this thread today, and I am absolutely hooked on it! The new style is excellent, as well. How far do you intend on taking this game?

I don't really know, to be honest.It could go on for years;I don't know.

And thanks for the positive remarks.

Hopefully you can take it as far as it can possibly go.

I'm looking forward to the next update. Will it be coming up soon?

Hopefully pretty soon.

Perhaps this will prevent Bonaparte from attempting any more adventures, but only time will tell.

Perhaps this will prevent Bonaparte from attempting any more adventures, but only time will tell.

He's had plenty of adventures, and none of his adventures against me have succeded, so maybe he won't try anymore.

Alright, here comes the next update!
Spoiler :

During the last days of the war with France, the US began buying uranium from the small nation of Ragusa next to the Ottomans.With this the US began building a nuclear arsenal in hopes of deterring Ottoman aggression.

Even though the US paid fair price for the uranium, Ragusa was glad to help the US deter another Ottoman invasion in any way it could.

And now, after the war, the United States now controlled a vast amount of land in the Western World.

With the newly conquered French territory, one of the primary goals of the US in the near future was to get the French occupied territory calmed down and safely under control.Even now, the last two cities conquered by the US were still in resistance.

The US also remained one of the largest exporters of Spices in the world.

And with The Songhai at war with Russia, both Russia and The Songhai yet again got into a war with France, once more plunging the three major nations of that continent into a three way free for all.

And even now, years after the war with Siam, there was still alot of land devastated by the nuclear explosion that had not yet been cleaned up.

But soon the US government began sending workers to clean the fallout.

And it seemed that the Ottomans had absolutely no allies, and that they had a habit of denouncing other nations.

And since the war had stopped, the people of Seattle no longer had any problems with the mysterious people who hindered their fishing industry.

This lead to suspicions that France may have been responsible.And eventually, the US navy, no longer distracted by war, was able to investigate the area, and a US destroyer spotted a French submarine, which very well may have been the one responsible for terrorizing Seattle's coast.

And also, US and Russian relations remained good, and the US also renewed it's alliance with Russia.

But relations with The Ottomans remained bad, as they continued defiantly placing troops in Ragusan territory.

And in former French territory right outside of Sydney, uranium was discovered.The whole area was quickly bought by the US government and the US began mining the uranium.

And shortly after returning from the war with France, a general that had led several campaigns against France was sent to the defensive force against the Ottomans, in case war broke out.

And although the United States had the most naval presence in the Gulf Of Phillidelphia, they knew that the Ottomans also had a presence there, and that the city of Zonguldak likely had a canal for Ottoman vessels to go from ocean to ocean.

And Japan had attacked the small nation of Warsaw on the eastern continent.Warsaw did not last long, but was quickly swallowed up by the mighty Communist Empire.

And Communist Japan also asked the United States to help it in a war against the Chinese remnants, an offer which the United States of course refused.

And finally, the alleged Aztec Republic showed it's true colors, declaring war on the US.

The Aztecs had not shown much anger against the US before.The US figured it was because they wanted American land on that continent.

But whatever the Aztecs reason, the US was about to enter a war on the other continent that it was not sure it was prepared for.And after the war with France, many Americans had hoped for many years of peace.The Aztec invasion shattered those hopes prematurely.

Furthermore, The Aztecs were one of the most powerful empires in the world.Surely this war would be difficult...

Yeah, this could be pretty rough.

Here is a Demographics screenshot.You can see who is first in land and soldiers.
Spoiler :

I think your best best is to befriend the Japs and stage an all out offensive vs the Aztecs. Get as many of your men into Japanese territory, right at the Aztec border, and again to the north and just sandwich them. If Montezuma has two of the world's strongest nation coming for either side, he wouldn't be able to cross the ocean to get to you. Just as a precaution, however, I would suggest a blockade to the east of the Aztec nation. I can't see them crossing from the west, because the Songhai are sort of in the way.

Regardless, this looks interesting and it could get very bloody by the time all is said and done!

I think your best best is to befriend the Japs and stage an all out offensive vs the Aztecs. Get as many of your men into Japanese territory, right at the Aztec border, and again to the north and just sandwich them. If Montezuma has two of the world's strongest nation coming for either side, he wouldn't be able to cross the ocean to get to you. Just as a precaution, however, I would suggest a blockade to the east of the Aztec nation. I can't see them crossing from the west, because the Songhai are sort of in the way.

Regardless, this looks interesting and it could get very bloody by the time all is said and done!

Sounds like an idea.I'm just not sure if the Commies would help me or not.

And yes it does look like this could get very bloody.

Top Bottom