Into the Renaissance

stannis

Technically a teacher
I've been reading good things about this scenario on the forum, and seeing as I can't play G&K until I return to my homeland at the end of the month, I would be very grateful if someone could post some screenshots of their experiences with it. How about the win conditions - I've read there are a lot? Which is easiest, which most difficult? How are the Mongol invasions handled? etc.

Xie xie ni, as they say here in China!

It is good...but they shuld have increased the max number of turns and added some more city-states and civs...map is to big for so few players

It is good...but they shuld have increased the max number of turns and added some more city-states and civs...map is to big for so few players

I play on epic now because combat can be really slow since city capturing can be quite a pain. It literally took me a hundred turns to catch this 1 city Spain had. It was on the coast but was surrounded by jungle and had 2 lakes 1 to the north and another northwest making it so you could only bring 3 land units within range to hit it. Plus, since it was located in the jungle it made it ridiculously difficult to try and get in range and get some shots off.
I teched to gallys to siege the town from the sea which did the trick. The rest of her civilization fell like dominoes after that.

Can I echo the OP's request for screenies (again)?

Pity the poor but honest eurotrash. :sad: We were once like you.

Top Bottom