IOT Minecraft Server? IOT Minecraft Server!

How active is the server still? I have been on it recently building a new place between Sabertown and Iotania.

I think we're all caught up in end of the year school stuff ATM but I have intentions to play more soon

Speaking of which, the server is currently down, and has been for a day or two.

They noted me about some maintenance, but I didn't know it was down. I just reset the server. Still down?

I just tried, and yes it is still down.

I still cannot connect. The error it gives me says that the connection timed out. Very strange.

There's a new server IP listed in the Discord channel. Do you have access to that, and does that IPwork for you?

Final screenshots before server move, of
Reusnesia and her colonies.

Reusnesia

New Agdaland

Fort Delevingne

Spoiler More on Reusnesia :

Downtown Reusnesia viewed from the Western Hills

Downtown Reusnesia viewed from the Northern Coast

Statue of our Lady Protector

Agdal Tower

Reusnesian Naval Command Headquarters

Holy Church of Nina Agdal

Cara Delevingne Center for Social Equality

Emma Watson Institute of Magic

Daisy Ridley Transport Hub

Reusnesian Canals

Old Town Square

All screenshots here.

Woah I just found this. The screenshots above are exactly the way I like to play - building a main town plus colonies. Would love to get involved!

I'd recommend using Forge and CustomNPCs mod to populate the world - its a really nice touch, in my experience.

EDIT: damn, that is some impressive city building!!! Puts my efforts to shame :)

EDIT EDIT: can you point me to the discord channel you speak of?

Last edited:
Woah I just found this. The screenshots above are exactly the way I like to play - building a main town plus colonies. Would love to get involved!

I'd recommend using Forge and CustomNPCs mod to populate the world - its a really nice touch, in my experience.

EDIT: damn, that is some impressive city building!!! Puts my efforts to shame :)

https://discord.gg/b5PHmN Not sure if you were linked yet but here you go!

Happy to see you in Discord, just wanted to note - I really want CustomNPCs to populate our place, if we can get it up and running easy. I'm not a good coder, which comes in the way of making it properly moddable. :) But we'll figure it out if you can help me, perhaps.

Thank you both!

I've done a little reading and it seems like it might be really easy to use mods. Does the server host have some kind of UI for selecting options and whatnot? Anyhow, the main thing is being able to play in the first place :)

Thank you both!

I've done a little reading and it seems like it might be really easy to use mods. Does the server host have some kind of UI for selecting options and whatnot? Anyhow, the main thing is being able to play in the first place :)

I do infact have some pretty intuitive UI. I'm using MCProhosting which has some great support. I'd love to introduce an option for NPCs.

Daftpanzer's Vacation Photos

Grab a beer and some snacks, there's quite a few slides...

Spoiler :

I've been spending too much time in the Panzerfeld. Time to go sightseeing.

Visiting the religion I started in God's Land. How inspiring!

The inhabitants are very clever.

Surely this is where the Gods live?

Next, a little trip through the Nether

To arrive in this very strange place. I've never seen trees like this before.

Some trouble with the locals.

Then I found a civilized tribe.

And a very strange mountain.

Night fell. Only just made it to the coast alive.

Can I navigate home from here? A wondrous sight loomed out of the darkness.

A brief stop at Viking City.

Sunsrise behind Cow Island.

And home again!

Aww, you haven't visited Reuselerria

Aww, you haven't visited Reuselerria

I actually thought I was heading that way through the Nether. Is there a Nether portal to Resuselerria?

I know roughly which direction to go by boat, so maybe I'll give that a try next time.

When you pop out of the Nether portal from New Iotania, you'd go to the direction where there's the portal to TG, but instead you go to the left in the end, there's a station with a minecart that heads there.

Top Bottom