Iran Iraq War Mod+Scenario

I would like to know how everyone here was able to play the scenario. I can't find it in the scenario menu, though the save file is in the game files. Putting the file in "Worldbuilder" does nothing. Plus the options menu and Civilopedia don't work.

I would like to know how to install this since I honestly have no idea and I can't find a tutorial or installation guide. Could someone give me a link to one or tell me how?

As the first post says: "Please be sure to put the folder in the BTS/MODS directory under program files and not the Mygames Directory". It means that the file should be un-rared or un-zipped in the "C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\" (or similar). It's the same place as the official scenarios of the game (Afterworld, Charlemagne, etc.). Then it should appear in the menu in the "Play a Scenario" or "Customize a Scenario" sections.

Be aware though that this Mod looks unfinished. Read the thread, at least the last pages, to have an idea of the current situation of the Mod. Unfortunately, Stolenrays, the author, has not appeared in CFC for a long time.

Oh... Welcome to the Forum! :) :clap: :band:

Thanks for the welcome. Do I put the one file in Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods or do I extract the contents there?

You have to extract the files there in the Mods folder. Make sure you don't have a double folder structure (the Mod's name inside the Mod's name).

Top Bottom