Iran Iraq War Mod+Scenario

I'm glad you like the mod virgil. What kind of options are you trying to access?

I currently don't have Civ V, sorry.

i want to change the screen resolution but i cant access the options to change it ?

and can you upload the map only without the factions ?

Actually, there is a small part of KMOD in the C++ for air interception. There is one small thing I couldn't merge having to do with Advanced Combat Odds, but otherwise the merge is ready.

I updated the first post to list all my unique art I created for this mod.

The new version is unplayable. While installed it shows me some error about my PC not meeting the system requirements even when I have just launched BTS, not the mod itself. Also the options are f*cked up and they reset on every start of BTS.
I had the same bug with the Fallout mod, the only solution seems to be deleting the mod.

A pitty though, your mod was good before this.

The new version is unplayable. While installed it shows me some error about my PC not meeting the system requirements even when I have just launched BTS, not the mod itself. Also the options are f*cked up and they reset on every start of BTS.
I had the same bug with the Fallout mod, the only solution seems to be deleting the mod.

A pitty though, your mod was good before this.

Sorry about that. I have noticed too that I get these messages too. Can't figure it out though.

hey bro,

i started to merge your latest kmod merge with my own kmod.

im stripping down some stuff, much of the bug things , and dcm stuff, i prefer to leave those out,
but - after i finish it will be really easy for you to merge the stuff i have in my code, plus youll be able to use platyping stuff i think.

:)

Top Bottom