1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Iran Iraq War Mod+Scenario

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by stolenrays, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Giraffe

Giraffe Chieftain

Is it possible to play this scenario/mod with the "Captured cities art mod" and "puppet state mod" at the same time?

I really like these mods and think they add stuff that the game needs, but this scenario looks great too.

Thanks

2. Giraffe

Giraffe Chieftain

Also when I load the mod from civ4 BTS it just takes me to my desktop and does nothing, I installed the mod in the program files / civ4 / bts/ mods folder by making a new folder called iran_iraq_war and extracting the mod files there!

3. kbiggs

kbiggs Chieftain

I would like to know how everyone here was able to play the scenario. I can't find it in the scenario menu, though the save file is in the game files. Putting the file in "Worldbuilder" does nothing. Plus the options menu and Civilopedia don't work.

4. kbiggs

kbiggs Chieftain

Starting a custom game (w/o scenario) gives me a "You are defeated" screen.

5. 12DaySiege

12DaySiege Chieftain

I would like to know how to install this since I honestly have no idea and I can't find a tutorial or installation guide. Could someone give me a link to one or tell me how?

6. isenchine

isenchine Empress

As the first post says: "Please be sure to put the folder in the BTS/MODS directory under program files and not the Mygames Directory". It means that the file should be un-rared or un-zipped in the "C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\" (or similar). It's the same place as the official scenarios of the game (Afterworld, Charlemagne, etc.). Then it should appear in the menu in the "Play a Scenario" or "Customize a Scenario" sections.

Be aware though that this Mod looks unfinished. Read the thread, at least the last pages, to have an idea of the current situation of the Mod. Unfortunately, Stolenrays, the author, has not appeared in CFC for a long time.

Oh... Welcome to the Forum! :) :clap: :band:

7. 12DaySiege

12DaySiege Chieftain

Thanks for the welcome. Do I put the one file in Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods or do I extract the contents there?

8. isenchine

isenchine Empress

You have to extract the files there in the Mods folder. Make sure you don't have a double folder structure (the Mod's name inside the Mod's name).

9. 12DaySiege

12DaySiege Chieftain

Alright, thanks. I'm now able to play the mod now.