Iroquois War

What should we do about the Iroquois?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Civman2004

Something goes here...
Well, it looks as if the war has come to us. A simple poll, with 4 options:

Ask the Iroquois to leave now or declare war (which I think they will)
Do nothing (Hide and hope they go away or wait for them to attack)
Try to buy them off (probably futile, but if we're that desparate for peace...)
Abstain

Just a question, why is asking them to leave and declaring war grouped together?

Nobody say anything about private/public polls.

ummm... well what can i say Public is when you can see what what people vote for, private is when you can't see how they vote.

...I must applaud you sir. On your 219th post since joining the Civfanatics Forum, you have finally done it. You've finally used the joke you preconceived when you chose your user name. Now I get to shoot myself in the head.

wow 1st time ive seen a 100% majority so far.......yes we should crush the Iros if they refuse to leave

NOTE: When we do do this, I am hoping we can draw the first wave into our territory a bit more so that we can pick them off more easily. We should not put our Samuarai in harm's way, but only use them to ambush.

Given the options, I think everyone here realizes that none of the other options are viable except Ask them to leave/ declare war.

Crimso said:
...I must applaud you sir. On your 219th post since joining the Civfanatics Forum, you have finally done it. You've finally used the joke you preconceived when you chose your user name. Now I get to shoot myself in the head.
I agree. Well done, Nobody. Of all the Nobody jokes, this was probably the best. :D

Nice knowing you, Crimso...

I love being the individual. You know, if we ask them to leave or declare war, there's still no assurance that they will declare war. I know its unlikely, but I can dream can't I.

I would ask them to leave or declare war on us. I hope Civanator placed in some plans for this war for this TC.

snipelfritz said:
I love being the individual. You know, if we ask them to leave or declare war, there's still no assurance that they will declare war. I know its unlikely, but I can dream can't I.

That's why I asked why asking them to leave and declaring war are grouped together.

being japense it would be appopriate for you to stab your self.

I have used that joke before but it got no where. :lol:

Top Bottom