Is God using Trump to further His plan?

Oh man, heresy fight! :popcorn:

I come not to bring peace, but a sword.

Editor's note: I'm a big Boston Bruins fan, so needling me is rather easy. Just mention the last playoffs where a historical season was ruined by a round 1 exit :( Extra marks for mentioning Matthew Tkachuk .
I'm probably going to get dinged for this being off topic, but I'm in Michigan, and we are not exactly experiencing a golden age of sport currently.

Though with the Lions we own our continual failure pretty well!

Lions.PNG

Many so called "Pastors" seem to really like judging people.
Notice how many of these judgemental pastors support Trump?

He wants to make abortion illegal lol
Sure, but he's just a poster on Civ OffTopic. I mean, I wouldn't vote for him, but if he's just espousing his faith here, then I don't really care. Don't agree, but don't care. @Core Imposter is not a lobbyist, or a Senator, or even a City Council or anything, right? All you're likely to do is get into a religious debate about God (or a back-&-forth of one-liner non sequiturs, which has been SO entertaining), which serves no purpose.

Basically: Do you think you're going to change his belief in God? That's what I mean by saying let him believe what he wants. It simply doesn't matter.

Sure, but he's just a poster on Civ OffTopic. I mean, I wouldn't vote for him, but if he's just espousing his faith here, then I don't really care. Don't agree, but don't care. @Core Imposter is not a lobbyist, or a Senator, or even a City Council or anything, right? All you're likely to do is get into a religious debate about God (or a back-&-forth of one-liner non sequiturs, which has been SO entertaining), which serves no purpose.

Basically: Do you think you're going to change his belief in God? That's what I mean by saying let him believe what he wants. It simply doesn't matter.
why talk with anyone ever

No, obviously not. But my point is these people aren't exactly harmless, they vote for your Donald Trumps and your Matt Gaetzes.

why talk with anyone ever
Yeah maybe “you’re never gonna convince anyone” is just something people who are bad at being convincing think?

Yeah maybe “you’re never gonna convince anyone” is just something people who are bad at being convincing think?
i'm bad at convincing i believe - i presume a lot of us are, really - and i still hold it's at least somewhat productive to engage

like it's self-defeating too, why is robanybody asking people to be convinced of the value of disengagement if he can't engage people or our voices don't matter beyond the voting booth?

why have OT at all? xD

Top Bottom