• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Is the worldbuilder broke again?

Still working for me. I had problems earlier back then so I just added a shortcut to desktop and it hadn't given any errors yet

Its always broken in some way. Right now forest tiles can only be placed on plains tiles if i remember correctly. And all the G&K resources (luxuries etc) are just not there at all.

And yes, you also have to create some stupid shortcut to even get it to work.

But really, whats the point anyway? We cant use the maps in MP anyway.
Hilarious.

I don't get what is wrong with that thing... I used it a few times and now it won't load. I've looked around for answers and tried several things to fix it with no result. At this point I've pretty much given up on it.

I don't get what is wrong with that thing... I used it a few times and now it won't load. I've looked around for answers and tried several things to fix it with no result. At this point I've pretty much given up on it.

That is my problem too. I really want to create some custom maps and it will not load at all.

if you havent viewed this thread yet, it is dedicated to the start-up errors. there are multiple versions of fixes worth trying based on your OS. a couple of them have worked for me.

ive never experienced Securion's problem though. I can place forests on grasslands/plains and the GnK resources are there (except you cant place jewelry or porcelain as they are only CS resources).

also, the above forum that has the fix was in Creations and Customizations sub forum so it might get moved there since WB is a modding tool.

Top Bottom