Is there a legal way to play without a CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsfgf

Chieftain
I know this is skirting the no piracy rules, but needing the CD has become a serious problem for me. I like playing xOTM, so I don't want to crack the game, but I can't keep a CD in the drive all the time. Keeping a CD in the drive has killed two drives so far, and my AppleCare is gonna run out soon. Is there a way to create a CD image on the hard drive or something? (I can post pictures of my discs if y'all really need me to prove that I own the game)

I know this is skirting the no piracy rules, but needing the CD has become a serious problem for me. I like playing xOTM, so I don't want to crack the game, but I can't keep a CD in the drive all the time. Keeping a CD in the drive has killed two drives so far, and my AppleCare is gonna run out soon. Is there a way to create a CD image on the hard drive or something? (I can post pictures of my discs if y'all really need me to prove that I own the game)

No. If you only play the built in Rhye's and Fall or Road to War mods there is a legal way. But for the main game or other mods it is completely impossible to do legally at the moment.

Moderator Action: Thread closed before it gets into more dangerous territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom