Is there a way to avoid domination?

If playing with domination disabled, there is no information to check. The question I am asking is will a domination victory still kick in. I am asking if the function works.

I don't know why none of you guys, having played the game for years lack the ability to answer the question. It just shows how easy it is for faux stars to rise in the community.

I thought you were all being wise guys, turns out like sixth graders you're embarassed you dont know so you evade the question.

How many of you were dating Lennay Kekua out of mamma's basement?

Lolololololol

#Search Feature
#Self Test

Cmon man, really? You don't get a straight answer to an easily searched/tested question and so you insult people for giving indirect answers? Weak.

If you don't pass both domination thresholds, you don't win domination. No exceptions, not even 2050.

Vassals lands count towards you domination limit, but at a rate of 50%.

Starting civs give the domination limit. Doesn't matter if some are killed or some are created (by granting colonies)

What is this "grant colonies" thing? Something in BTS or is it in vanilla too? (I only have vanilla)

Well since they added the domination Victory condition to save the Human player the need to play out a game already basically won, to me, unless it's a specific challenge to do it, why would I be avoiding it? Especially when they give you the option to turn it off.

Top Bottom