Mark III (10-8-2011)
  • Vittorio Emanuele removed
  • Added Lorenzo de Medici (Cre/Chm) as a leader
  • Added Strategy Guide
  • Changed Banner and Button

Spoiler Credits :

• Amra (I think) Nitram15 for the Victor Emmanuel leaderhead
  • Bakuel for the Carabinier unit
  • Anonymous (i.e. I forgot who) for the Palazzo.
  • The Civ Gold team for the base of this mod.
  • Vittorio's diplomacy theme is Va Pensiero by Giuseppe Verdi
  • KrugerPritz for the unit sounds

(download will be posted soon)

You know, there is a bunch of other Italian LHs you could have used for this mod too (Cavour, Mussolini, Medici, Garibaldi) and a better (i.e. not a simple reskin) of Vittorio out there too, I believe Nitram made it. So you could slightly improve upon this mod if you wanted.

I finally got the download up! (And yes Capo, I did change Vittorio.)

You know, there is a bunch of other Italian LHs you could have used for this mod too (Cavour, Mussolini, Medici, Garibaldi) and a better (i.e. not a simple reskin) of Vittorio out there too, I believe Nitram made it. So you could slightly improve upon this mod if you wanted.

Gaeibaldi was inceedibly charismatic, a student of Simon Bolivar, and a great guerilla fighter. I believe he should be their second leader.

Garibaldi was more of a general and not a politician. I might include him as a Great General in the next version, though.

First of all thanks a lot for such a mod.

The reason is simple. ;)

So don't take it wrong side if I give feedback.

Italy is a Republic so long it would be better to use another leader, as others said.

King Vittorio Emanuele wasn't most charismatic nor important.

It is full of other choices available (but Please, no Mussolini or berlusconi!)

As they said, choice range from Renaissance Medici (original) to Cavour. I would like them as the two alternatives.

Garibaldi as a Great general? God bless you pale. I guess you would also add all other Italian GPs (from Leonardo to Fermi)

Carabiniere as UU is best choice you could ever make. Congratulations to you, it is clear you did some reserch work on the subject.

I would ask you whichever strategy you would make the focus for the civ, as I don't think it would be fine to leave it a generalist one.

Cultural Victory should be most proper choice, or Tech (just think about it, all of the art and inventions). So long I would make Museum as UB (+ culture)

Anyway, thanks again.

I will wait until project is completed, I dislike playing wip matches...

Good work ;)

Perhaps add Cavour as a second leader, or Lorenzo de Medici.

The picture for the UU is the same as the one for the leader.

If you're adding Italians to the Great People lists, make sure to add Gabriele Trovato as a Great Artist.

Top Bottom