JakeWalrusWhale's Civilizations

Love the creativity you put into your civs Jake. I love the Polynesian stuff!
Haha thank you, I try my best to put fun designs in my mods :p

Also, now that the 10th Anniversary Event is over, I decided to finally update my thread with my two new Civs: An alt America under James Madison, and an alt Venice under Domenico Selvo!

I've updated this thread, and I now have more civs to show off! I have released another Sierra Leone, this time under Thomas Peters! Alongside this release, I also updated my old Sierra Leone under Ahmad Tejan Kabbah, which now has updated art and a new design!

Today, I released The Maravi under Kalonga Mazula, as a Christmas present for DMS! I really like the design and art done for this civ, so I really everyone enjoys it! Have a Happy Holiday everyone!

Includes a new religion, Mulungu.
Version 1 (Released Dec 22nd 2020)
Supports YnAEMP, Enlightenment Era, Map Labels, Ethnic Units, R.E.D., Civ IV Leader Traits, Rise to Power, Additional Achievements, Cultural Diversity, Unique Cultural Influence

Download
Steam Workshop | Dropbox

Happy Chinese New Year! A couple of days ago I released the Republic of China under Sun Yat-sen. Now you can fight for Chinese Democracy in Civ 5! Hope everyone enjoys the mod!

Version 1 (Released 12 February 2021)
Supports YnAEMP, Enlightenment Era, Map Labels, Ethnic Units, R.E.D., Civ IV Leader Traits, Rise to Power, Additional Achievements, Cultural Diversity, Unique Cultural Influence

Wiki Page

Download
Steam Workshop | Dropbox

Bit late, but here's a brand new civ in Collaboration with Sas, which is an update to my very old Angola mod! Death to the MPLA!

Angola (Jonas Savimbi)
In Collaboration with Sas

Dedicated to DMS.
Version 5 (Released May 30 2021)
Supports YnAEMP, Enlightenment Era, Civ IV Traits, Historical Religions, Map Labels, Ethnic Units, R.E.D., Rise to Power, Unique Cultural Influence

Wiki Page

Download
Steam Workshop | Dropbox

Last edited:
I saw this on Steam and I was intrigued. Very interesting and unique gameplay. Actually I imagine fighting them(and this seems like the aggressive civ your going to end up fighting eventually) will feel like a civil war, especially with the civ ability and UU.

Today, I released the Comanche for the Kings of the Wild Frontier Event! Raid your enemies, be sure to not let the war drag on for too long!

The Comanche (Iron Jacket)
Released for the Kings of the Wild Frontier Event

Includes a new UB for the Shoshone, and a new Religion: Peyotism.
Version 1 (Released 26 July 2021)

Wiki Page

Download
Steam Workshop | Dropbox

Last edited:
Last night I released a brand new pirate civ, none other than the Barbary Pirates based out of Tetouan! Raid your enemies as one of the coolest female pirates in history, Sayyida al-Hurra!

Tétouan Pirates (Sayyida al-Hurra)

Version 3 (Updated August 16th 2021)
Supports YnAEMP, Enlightenment Era, Map Labels, Ethnic Units, R.E.D., Civ IV Leader Traits, Cultural Diversity, Rise to Power, Cultural Diversity, Unique Cultural Influence

Wiki Page

Download
Steam Workshop | Dropbox

Last edited:
Nearly forgot to update this thread, so have a new civ, The Oneida under Shenandoah!

The Oneida (Shenandoah)

Version 2 (Updated January 15th 2022)
Supports YnAEMP, Enlightenment Era, Map Labels, Ethnic Units, R.E.D., Cultural Diversity, Rise to Power, Mercenaries, Unique Cultural Influence

Wiki Page

Download
Steam Workshop | Dropbox

pretty interesting, marking some on workshop to test :D
where is this Rio Grande based?
Rio Grande is based on the Republic of the Rio Grande, a short-lived Mexican rebel state composed of the states of Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, and Tamaulipas.

Also, last night I finally updated my Bora-Bora mod, so it now has a much better design, and some great new art!

Bora-Bora (Puni)

Version 4 (Updated January 15th 2022)
Supports YnAEMP, Enlightenment Era, Map Labels, Ethnic Units, R.E.D., Civ IV Leader Traits, Cultural Diversity, Rise to Power, Cities in Development, Mercenaries, Additional Achievements, Unique Cultural Influence

Download
Steam Workshop | Dropbox

Rio Grande is based on the Republic of the Rio Grande, a short-lived Mexican rebel state composed of the states of Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, and Tamaulipas.
I see. had to google a bit about it, wasn't aware. I got surprised because I live in a state called Rio Grande do Sul (south rio grande), which was once an unnoficial republic fighting the brazilian empire. And we have an iconic "mounted unit" that resembles the same UI (outside the hat), just found it an interesting coincidence :)

Spoiler :
gaucho

Last edited:
I see. had to google a bit about it, wasn't aware. I got surprised because I live in a state called Rio Grande do Sul (south rio grande), which was once an unnoficial republic fighting the brazilian empire. And we have an iconic "mounted unit" that resembles the same UI (outside the hat), just found it an interesting coincidence :)

Spoiler :
gaucho

Yeah, funnily enough there was 2 republics called Rio Grande! I've actually also thought about making the other Rio Grande as well because it'd be funny having 2 vastly different civs with the same name but that civ wouldn't be for a while :p

I am back to modding, and released a new mod to kick off a brand new event!

Bukhara (Shahmurad)
Released for the Crossroads of the World Event

Version 1 (Released June 10th 2022)
Supports YnAEMP, Enlightenment Era, Map Labels, Ethnic Units, R.E.D., Civ IV Leader Traits, Cultural Diversity, Rise to Power, Cities in Development, Mercenaries, Unique Cultural Influence

Download
Steam Workshop | Dropbox

Last edited:
Top Bottom