Japanese Mythology MOD

sorry for this and you don't have to but can you reupload this for me? I really want this but the link isnt working anymore. please? i am getting bts in a few weeks (if i can find it) and civ 5 when it goes down to around 20 dollars. i really wanna try out this mod.

I doubt it is available anymore. The last post in this thread (4 years ago) before yours was made before the final patch was released. SO isn't working on this anymore as far as I know.

sorry for this and you don't have to but can you reupload this for me? I really want this but the link isnt working anymore. please? i am getting bts in a few weeks (if i can find it) and civ 5 when it goes down to around 20 dollars. i really wanna try out this mod.

why don't you ask Strategyonly directly ? He's a very nice fella, or you can try his new "uber" mod: C2C ;)

uber mod? and how do i msg him on here? cant seem to find that... i didnt realize this was a outdated mod. sorry.

why don't you ask Strategyonly directly ? He's a very nice fella, or you can try his new "uber" mod: C2C ;)

Thank You very very much, have a Nice Day;)

uber mod? and how do i msg him on here? cant seem to find that... i didnt realize this was a outdated mod. sorry.

Friends request wont work, sorry, plus you dont have on your PM request back for a PM?? maybe post about ten more times about anything, might help???

Anyways, yeah unless you want this really really bad, in 3.17, which works the best or 3.19 (BtS) got to know, but will take some time to do IF you really want it that bad. . .?

i am getting bts soon so i think i will stick with the warlords fantasy mod (wich is awesome by the way. thanks for it strategyonly) and then get your fantasy mod when i get bts. I found this by reading your thread of warlords mods, but dont seem to see a thread for bts mods. am i just overlooking it?

i am getting bts soon so i think i will stick with the warlords fantasy mod (wich is awesome by the way. thanks for it strategyonly) and then get your fantasy mod when i get bts. I found this by reading your thread of warlords mods, but dont seem to see a thread for bts mods. am i just overlooking it?

Nope this is a Warlords Mod, but to make it a BtS one, all you need to do is delete the CvGameCoreDLL.dll inside the Japanese Mod folders by the Assets/XML folders. I believe, dont quote me on that its been along time :old:

I can't even get this mod so that's pretty pointless isn't it? Is your next fantasy mod for bts or warlords also?

I can't even get this mod so that's pretty pointless isn't it? Is your next fantasy mod for bts or warlords also?

Sorry i do not understand what you mean by "cant even get this mod?"

Sorry i do not understand what you mean by "cant even get this mod?"

The first link at the head of this thread takes me to http://files.filefront.com/Japanese+Mythology+v009zip/;14630481;/fileinfo.html which gives me:

File not found, you will be redirected to http://www.gamefront.com

To be fair, the "Next Fantasy War" link is still good.

Now, if you still have this mod somewhere, like--if you're anything like me--on an old DVD you burned when archiving your hard disk three years ago, it may be worthwhile to resurrect this file.

I don't ask people to update old mods to work with BtS 3.19; I do ask, however, for the mods as they last existed and, if the mod has a .dll, the source code for said .dll. The only abandoned mod is a .dll without source code, or a mod that can no longer be downloaded.

Again is the 'next fantasy war' mod for bts only?

As far as i remember, i really cant say, sorry, but try it in Warlords, i really dont know, sorry?? Probably not?

One final question, now that I can get this mod is it compatible with the last warlords update?

Same as above?? Its just been too long ago sorry.

Top Bottom