• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

For whatever reason, when Muscovy builds a Sobor in my game, it crashes. It could be because I have a gajillion mods activated, but has this happened to anyone before?

It's happened to me, but I also have a gajillion mods.

So I was playing as Sardinia-Piedmont, and I seem to have gotten an additional warmonger penalty for conquering Mogadishu, which isn't supposed to happen. I got it through Risorgimento, too.

EDIT: It only seems to affect leaders who were protecting the city state.

Can't wait for Egyprtian split. The history of akhenaton is very interesting IMO; it may introduce some interesting mechanics. Although i would also like to see Djoser or even Narmer as "founders" of Egypt, but this is only my historical preferences.

Can you, JFD, please provide some info about this split??

Wait until you hear the music. ;)
(Also why no updates :cry:)

Exams and things.

So which leaders are going to make up the Egypt split? (From your signature)

Can't wait for Egyprtian split. The history of akhenaton is very interesting IMO; it may introduce some interesting mechanics. Although i would also like to see Djoser or even Narmer as "founders" of Egypt, but this is only my historical preferences.

Can you, JFD, please provide some info about this split??

Thanks to Khagan Tarcisio, Djoser will be in said split, along with, as stated, Akhenaten, and Hatshepsut, and a revision of Ramesses. The info I can give are as follows: Djoser shall be eating some limes for protein, Ramesses shall be plastering brick together with the blood of his enemies, Hatshepsut shall be stealing your trees, and Akhenaten shall be having an affair with Sycamore. Of course, I don't really want to spend my entire break on civ! So don't expect Egypt for some time.

Instead, I'll be focusing on Piety and the ItR Deluxe, at least in regard to my modding.
--Patriarchy, Mandate, and Caliphate will probably be released in an update together.
--ItR is down to Policies, Civs, Events, Decisions, and HRE/Caliphate/Patriarch vote mechanic.

Oh, and I was .2 points (yes, point 2) off an A on my last essay. Who does that? Seriously??

Oh! But, of course - ZH said - Innocent shall be before ItR Deluxe. Though his UA in the scenario will most likely be very different from his apple UA.

Of course, I don't really want to spend my entire break on civ! So don't expect Egypt for some time.

Oh, and I was .2 points (yes, point 2) off an A on my last essay. Who does that? Seriously??

1. Something in common...
2. Ask my English teacher. :p

Ah, well, let me elucidate their uniques: Djoser shall be getting the Vizier and the Claymaker (which is used to discover Limestone), Akhenaten shall be getting the Obelisk (a UI that, if placed right, can be blessed by Aten) and the Khopesh, Ramesses shall be getting the Nilometer (designed to support his military campaigns with food-a-plenty) and retaining the War Chariot, and Hatshepsut shall be getting the Burial Tomb and the Arquebusier.

Didn't you say something about a leader focused on trade and exploration?
(Or that was you?)

Thanks to Khagan Tarcisio, Djoser will be in said split, along with, as stated, Akhenaten, and Hatshepsut, and a revision of Ramesses. The info I can give are as follows: Djoser shall be eating some limes for protein, Ramesses shall be plastering brick together with the blood of his enemies, Hatshepsut shall be stealing your trees, and Akhenaten shall be having an affair with Sycamore. Of course, I don't really want to spend my entire break on civ! So don't expect Egypt for some time.

That sounds cool. I asked because I started on my first civ mod with an Egypt leader :p

Im sure by now this is a known issue (or I'm just messed up).
It seems that when the 2 normal packs are loaded in Info Addicts will cause a crash when trying to reload a save. This does not happen with the alternative leader pack. I assume it has something to do with the names of the civ. Is there a work around or fix to this?

Top Bottom