JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Rumour? I will do what I can and must to expand JFD's (and Janboruta's) Civilisation into Sweden! All of Scandinavia shall be mine* :scan: damn those Sami

Spoiler :
Until Danmacsch or Viregel launches an invasion on Gotland :p

Gotland shall be your Viregel, but the Faroe islands may be in the works elsewhere *hint*hint* (in a very early stage though)..

Ha! Gotland shall be mine! None will stop me! FREE GOTLAND! Ok, there may not be an active independence movement nor much to actually base a civ on, but it's Gotland, come on.

So that's how you got Viregeltopia...

Rumour? I will do what I can and must to expand JFD's (and Janboruta's) Civilisation into Sweden! All of Scandinavia shall be mine* :scan: damn those Sami

Spoiler :
Until Danmacsch or Viregel launches an invasion on Gotland :p

Ha! Gotland shall be mine! None will stop me! FREE GOTLAND! Ok, there may not be an active independence movement nor much to actually base a civ on, but it's Gotland, come on.

Gotland shall be your Viregel, but the Faroe islands may be in the works elsewhere *hint*hint* (in a very early stage though)..

1. JFDaly already made a Sweden... and i still have it!
2. You are making a modder scenario, right? Right? Pleeeeeeease with a cherry above? Okay?
Anyway:
Spoiler :
Invade Gotland
Requirements:1 magister, 3 Old People Ships(AKA Ops), 1 :c5greatperson: Great Admiral. City of Gotland must be independent, must not have DOF with Pouakai\Sukritact.
Rewards: :c5occupied: occupied conquer the city of Gotland(has access to Walruses), +30 XP for all naval units you have. 2 Filled :greatwork: great work of art slots in the :c5capital: capital.
Colonize the Faroe islands
Requirements: 1 magistre. 1 settler, 1 serene buyer.
Rewards: a city is founded on the Faroe islands, all coastal cities start with extra territory. Cost of :c5gold: purchasing sea tiles reduced by 33%.

I already made a modder scenario... It takes a year to update, but it'll be updated with all new goodies (new City-State type: Natan. Civs friendly with Natan gain comic relief. Civs allied with Natan gain the sympathy of non-allied civs. Permanently at war with Scapegrace CS), and a few new civs (DLC for my Mod :lol:)

WHeRe?!
Can we has mod senarios of tzivs baisd on moders?

You are torturing me...

Not sure; there was an issue with this that I recently fixed; have you got the absolute latest update for YnAEMP? It was the one in which I edited Australia on the earth map. Of course, that's only if you're only getting this glitch on the standard maps, and not the new ones.

It's the standard ones, on both versions 22 and 23. Unless it's been updated since I've posted.

Next release: A peaceful, isolationist Theocrat

Mhrrm isolation und theocracy sounds chinese

Get on board the hype train...

I don't think it's China though. I kind of assumed it'd be done all at once (minus CKS and Mao. And CKS doesn't strike me as theocratic).

If there's a hype train, my schoolwork-induced all-nighters are its brakes. :p

I think that just, as the Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, nor Roman, and vaguely an empire, the phrase peaceful isolationist theocrat might as well turn out to be a delicate stretch. Unless, of course, JFD works on something completely different than a certain civ from the East. :p

I think that just, as the Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, nor Roman, and vaguely an empire, the phrase peaceful isolationist theocrat might as well turn out to be a delicate stretch. Unless, of course, JFD works on something completely different than a certain civ from the East. :p

Hey, it was holy at least until Charles :D Isolationist might've been the wrong word to use though :p

Hey! We're not as magnificent as you!

And I shall forgive you of this :p

Get on board the hype train...

I don't think it's China though. I kind of assumed it'd be done all at once (minus CKS and Mao. And CKS doesn't strike me as theocratic).

But Mao does? :lol:

"Si vis bellum, para pacem"
I see what you did there :p

But that does sound like Akhenaten, since I didn't wage any super intergalactic wars that I'm aware of, and most of his subjects hated him despite his - AFAIK - peaceful reign, which could possibly be what's insinuated here.
#SpeculationStationIsSpeculation

Brakes or insta-kill switch? ;) The former, actually. IINM you two are pretty much ranking very high on the list of modders of unrivaled speed, so I don't see what the complaint is here.
Solution: Don't do schoolwork.
Spoiler :
Laziness are my hype train's primary brakes. Beyond that... wait, I never had a hype train to begin with... :/

When did Spain appear on JFD's WWII map?

Well, a while back I decided that I would like to do Franco as well; with Chiang Kai Shek, that makes a nice, even 9 civs for my WW2 pack :p I think someone was showcasing a game with de Gaulle and the other WW2 Civs in Europe, and the gap in Spain was unbearable. Of course, WW2 Civs are slower to get done, because Jan doesn't want to touch them with a ten foot watermelon (or, rather, because Leugi is the designated WW2 artist, and he unfortunately has a RL atm). No matter; in the meantime, I hope to bring a new civ - and luckily, I don't even need to update the world map on the front page :D

Top Bottom