JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Awesome UA and UU.

Now I don't know if I want to use Spain for my religion-spamming game, or the Nri...

Oh, nice!

Question though, is it possible to tell the AI that the Mburichi can be used as a Merchant and Religious unit?

Yam game 3strong5me.

Anyway, awesome, awesome, AWESOME Civ, and thank you for releasing a pre-Colonial African nation. <3

And here I'd figured you'd have done Flanders first and More Civs would've picked up the Nri

Flanders needs a lot of art updates on my part. :( I'd love to do some in the future, but other civs need it beforehand.

In any case, I wanted to break my streak of playing only European civs, and so now it's down to updated Kilwa against updated Nri... The decision will be tough, but I really like JFD's design for the Nri.

I guess it's also an excercise before a more, so to speak, familiar civ that values peace, can't be declared on, and makes a buck from it in return. :p

JFD's Civilizations has gone on the offensive...

If the jungle start was TSL, why is Cerro de Potosi in Africa??

It must've gotten lost :p

Oh, nice!

Question though, is it possible to tell the AI that the Mburichi can be used as a Merchant and Religious unit?

Not without whoward's DLL (I expect), but I'll make some AI accomodations for that in the update.

JFD, you must have put in more hours and output more content than any single person on the actual development team. Incredible effort.

And been paid less! :lol:

I guess it's also an excercise before a more, so to speak, familiar civ that values peace, can't be declared on, and makes a buck from it in return. :p

Yay! He remembers :D

Flanders needs a lot of art updates on my part. :( I'd love to do some in the future, but other civs need it beforehand.

In any case, I wanted to break my streak of playing only European civs, and so now it's down to updated Kilwa against updated Nri... The decision will be tough, but I really like JFD's design for the Nri.

Well if you are being creative China has loads of possible civs. Could go Ming China and Qing China etc. Would be interesting to see what you guys could come up with. Manchu tribes also a good candidate.

Is the mystery civ Mehmet, with Edirne/Adrianople as his capital?

Wait, Greece has no jungle, and neither does Anatalia. Nevermind.

Awesome Nri!
But I didn't understand the clue about a leader without hands/legs (I don't remember). The leader means Eri or someone else?

Ah, why some of JFD's posts were edited by pouakai?(i mean, this looks like a bug: the "last edited" is in middle of the post.)

Well if you are being creative China has loads of possible civs. Could go Ming China and Qing China etc. Would be interesting to see what you guys could come up with. Manchu tribes also a good candidate.

I've nominated myself for a Chinese Dynasties + one of the Three Kingdoms with Sukritact pack. Not just Ming and Qing, but Han as well.

Is the mystery civ Mehmet, with Edirne/Adrianople as his capital?

Wait, Greece has no jungle, and neither does Anatalia. Nevermind.

Probably missed the Nri then :lol:

Awesome Nri!
But I didn't understand the clue about a leader without hands/legs (I don't remember). The leader means Eri or someone else?

It was a terrible play on the fact that the eze Nri was not a military ruler, but still managed to unite his people. So by no arms I meant he wasn't not armed; i.e. had no military.

Ah, why some of JFD's posts were edited by pouakai?(i mean, this looks like a bug: the "last edited" is in middle of the post.)

Hm. Conspiracy.

It was a terrible play on the fact that the eze Nri was not a military ruler, but still managed to unite his people. So by no arms I meant he wasn't not armed; i.e. had no military.

ok. And what happened to Chiang Kai Shek? I can see the map, so why he's not in the 'next realease' in your signature?

Maybe he got moved around in JFD's schedule. He's often dependent on other people to get the art done.

I told you that you should've appointed me as minister of fun and hype affairs... but you wouldn't listen.:p
(He was unarmed. The term is unarmed. And its not that bad. At least he doesn't have lags. Gotcha? Lags?;))

ok. And what happened to Chiang Kai Shek? I can see the map, so why he's not in the 'next realease' in your signature?

I don't think I'll be getting the leaderscene art for this one anytime soon.

I told you that you should've appointed me as minister of fun and hype affairs... but you wouldn't listen.:p
(He was unarmed. The term is unarmed. And its not that bad. At least he doesn't have lags. Gotcha? Lags?;))

I know the proper word is unarmed, but that is almost never used to describe someone without arms, so no one would have presumed this was a leader without arms had I gone with anything other than "no arms," and thus the terrible pun would've been lost. Sillly natan.

In fact, you could say 'e was 'armless. =]

I don't think I'll be getting the leaderscene art for this one anytime soon.

I know the proper word is unarmed, but that is almost never used to describe someone without arms, so no one would have presumed this was a leader without arms had I gone with anything other than "no arms," and thus the terrible pun would've been lost. Sillly natan.

In fact, you could say 'e was 'armless. =]

See? I'm silly. Another reason to appoint me as minister of fun and hype affairs...:D
And, he was armless... where's the play?:mischief:

Top Bottom