JFD's Civilizations - Prussia (Frederick) for Vox Populi

JFD's Civilizations - Prussia (Frederick) for Vox Populi (v 9)

I just tried it, it works great for me. Could you send me the lua.log ?
Do you use other mods ?
Yep, I use... a lot of mods lol, around 97.
Most of them are new civs, new wonders (found them in old threads on this forum), new buildings but very few that changes other gameplay mechanics (I got Enlightment and Future Era, the latter made compatible by a user of this forum)

Yep, I use... a lot of mods lol, around 97.
Most of them are new civs, new wonders (found them in old threads on this forum), new buildings but very few that changes other gameplay mechanics (I got Enlightment and Future Era, the latter made compatible by a user of this forum)
Without going too far, I'm pretty sure there's a mod conflict. Just try with MCfVP first, if it works, I can't do much for you, you have to experiment by adding them slowly. But I might lean towards EE.

Last edited:
@gwennog here's the lua.log, check it when you have the time, don't worry
I just took a quick look, you'll get a lot of things that won't work (More Wonder placements for example) but I don't see anything for Prussia. At the same time it's quite normal since it's a SQL database issue and no lua.

I just took a quick look, you'll get a lot of things that won't work (More Wonder placements for example) but I don't see anything for Prussia. At the same time it's quite normal since it's a SQL database issue and no lua.
Well, I should cut something from my modlist.
Can you suggest something? What kind of errors do I get? I'll try to get rid of them

Well, I should cut something from my modlist.
Can you suggest something? What kind of errors do I get? I'll try to get rid of them
It's a job you can do without me, just don't be too mod-hungry and give it a try. Two files to follow, the lua.log to know if the lua are launched and the database.log for errors on the SQL database.
One example, line 711 of your lua.log
Code:
[10626.718] Runtime Error: Error loading C:\Users\ricca\OneDrive\Documenti\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(overhaul) More Wonders for VP\1.WorldWonders/Lua/UniqueWorldWondersRequirements.lua.
You have an Error loading, so necessarily all this lua will not work. Its name is explicit, the conditions of placement of More Wonder will not be taken into account (to be more fair, all those which come from the lua).
Otherwise, the following error would cause the Ingame to crash and all lua that load afterwards, without being sure, it comes from Bare Necessities.
Code:
[10627.453] Runtime Error: Error loading C:\Users\ricca\OneDrive\Documenti\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(1) Community Patch\Core Files\CoreLua\InGame.lua.

and so on...

It's a job you can do without me, just don't be too mod-hungry and give it a try. Two files to follow, the lua.log to know if the lua are launched and the database.log for errors on the SQL database.
One example, line 711 of your lua.log
Code:
[10626.718] Runtime Error: Error loading C:\Users\ricca\OneDrive\Documenti\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(overhaul) More Wonders for VP\1.WorldWonders/Lua/UniqueWorldWondersRequirements.lua.
You have an Error loading, so necessarily all this lua will not work. Its name is explicit, the conditions of placement of More Wonder will not be taken into account (to be more fair, all those which come from the lua).
Otherwise, the following error would cause the Ingame to crash and all lua that load afterwards, without being sure, it comes from Bare Necessities.
Code:
[10627.453] Runtime Error: Error loading C:\Users\ricca\OneDrive\Documenti\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(1) Community Patch\Core Files\CoreLua\InGame.lua.

and so on...
Thank you! I don't have a lot of skills so maybe the most technical part is a bit obscure, but I got rid of the error affecting More Wonders, just deleting separate wonders from other mods

Attached is a version that should be V3.0 compatible.
I haven't tested it but several people asked me by PM because I did the same job for some @Hinin civ mods. Unlike Hinin with whom I have a lot of work, I have not had the opportunity to collaborate with @HungryForFood, I hope he will not feel offended by my work (very reduced, just change a line following the new happiness management SQL columns).
Wow, I didn't think anyone would actually do it. Thank you very much for your work, it's much appreciated.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated and if you can find the time maybe you can look into more civ mods that need upgrading to V3.0 like Japan(Tojo), Great Britain (Victoria), The Minoans or any other you find interesting in your own games?
Thank you in advance.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated and if you can find the time maybe you can look into more civ mods that need upgrading to V3.0 like Japan(Tojo), Great Britain (Victoria), The Minoans or any other you find interesting in your own games?
Thank you in advance.
Thanks, I'll see what I can do.

Thank you in advance.
Minoans? Haven't found that mod, but sounds interesting.

I think i found it on these forums but a quick search turned up nothing. It even has 3rd/4th UC.but its not compatible with V3.0.
Anyway here it is but if this is in violation of rules please feel free to delete this post.

Attachments

• Minoa (v5).zip
    13.3 MB · Views: 13

Attachments

• JFD's Civilizations - Prussia (Frederick) for Vox Populi 3.2 compatible (v 9).7z
    9.3 MB · Views: 50
As requested by @Efialtis by MP, it should work now.
I don't play with the mod Community Patch Events Development at all so I don't pay attention to the functionalities related to this one.
Even with this version the 3rd and 4th Components for Prussia didn't show up for me so i tried to narrow it down which Mod causes that. Turns out that when Pdan's Israel or your Tehuelche Mod are activated, the components for Prussia won't load. All other Custom Civs and Modmods i tried were working fine.

Even with this version the 3rd and 4th Components for Prussia didn't show up for me so i tried to narrow it down which Mod causes that. Turns out that when Pdan's Israel or your Tehuelche Mod are activated, the components for Prussia won't load. All other Custom Civs and Modmods i tried were working fine.
I'm going to watch this to try to figure out what might be going on.

Top Bottom