JFD's The World According to Modders

I think JFD stated (the last time he culled some civs from his to-do list) that he was broadly done with working on TWatM and Deluxe scenarios - with his remaining interest going to civs and his current gameplay mods.

I'm guessing this also means that PiT and Society Divided are unlikely to see Civ V release. That said - interests can always change.

PiT and Society Divided I still plan to finish. Though modding Civ VI might take what time I would've devoted to them. Otherwise, the only certainties are death and taxes Sovereignty, a few civs, and QoL updates to extant components.

So, with all the other things you're working on and the release of Civ VI later this year, are you still planning on completing TWAtM, JFD?

If you aren't, I guess there's not much point in finishing off my civ design. :p

We'll see. Although as previously discussed, it's lowest priority.

Look mom, I am a videogame content!

**v9**
--Fixed long silence at the end of Alga's war theme.
--Spies and Cities lists updated for Chrisy, Coiot, DMS, DuskJockey, Emerald, EW, GPuzzle, Jake, JFD, JNR, LastSword, Lime, Neirai, PorkBean, Pouakai, Raen, Relic, Sas, Senshi, Sukritact, TopHat, Tranquil, Uighur, Urdnot, Zharques.
--Added new Civs: Arilasqueto, Rhye, M1sf1r3, Vivala, and Sir Ocean.
--Added new City-States: Captain, Lord Arendelle, Gaia, Etruscan_Boar, Gerstein_Goon, SilverFoxG, Jhappy, a2a, Lacsirax, Zegangani, SamBC, SharkyMcSnarkface, Voljuln, Nice bird!, and TofuSojo.
--Scapegrace can now sacrifice a promotion upgrade to reassign all promotions anywhere (not just own borders).
--A message will now indicate the original owner of the city name SeelingCat borrows, even when not meeting that civ for the first time.
--Updated some diplomacy text for: DuskJockey, JakeWalrusWhale, EW, Firebug, Poom.
--Some uniques replaced: Coiot now gets the O-Don Guard instead of the Vizier, EW now gets the Praying Indian instead of the Qam, Tranq now gets the Hobelar instead of the Devil's Legion, Zharques now gets the Bibliotheca instead of the Black Hawk.
--Fixed feature where Firaxis' was using Enigmer's dialogue in some instances.
--Added support for Super Civs, Fallout, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Strange, and World of Warcraft Religions mods, and updated some religious preferences accordingly.
--Slightly updated Zharques' map.
--Added standalone WATM Religions pack.
--Poom's Wat now generates bonus Faith based on Terrain Yields during a Golden Age.
--Uploaded (Unlisted) to Steam.

See OP for links.

Top Bottom