Job Opening: Map Maker needed

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor
The website is looking for a map maker to keep the site current with maps after each game save and when borders are defined when new provinces are formed. If interested please PM either me (fionn) or Donovan Zoi, or post here with sample work.

I'm not very good at making maps, but I'd thought I'd post here anyway. This map below illustrates the 126-tile Province idea. So far we have uncovered 120 Land Tiles (if you uncover the 3 blackened tiles within the borders, that's 123 Land Tiles). So basically, this would equal one Province. This is NOT a proposed Province! Personally, I would take some land from the East and put it to the South of the Capital. Then take some tiles in the NE (by the word "tiles") and put them NW of the Capital. But that's just the way I like to make Provinces. We're still working that out.

This is a little bit wider than I normally make maps (800 X 600), but this shows you the exact size of the game screen zoomed out.

I'll be happy to re-open the Cartographic Office.

However, I will need some assistance as I doubt that I will be able to create maps after every turn chat.

Top Bottom