Journey to Nowhere - Sign-Up and Discussion Thread

OK, now that we have 12, I'm going to set a deadline of Midnight Thursday/Friday (GMT) for the character proposals (Deadline extended, see post #25). (That's 7 PM Thursday on the East Coast of the US.) If you can't make that deadline, but see this message, please just let me know, and I'll let you spend an extra day. Otherwise, the party will leave without you, and you'll end up in the story a few days late. (It won't really be a problem, it just means you won't be in Update 0.)

Currently, I have:
CCRunner - Approved
BananaLee - Approved
Chandrasekhar - Approved

thomas.berubeg - Approved, Waiting for Story
Love - Basic Idea Received, Waiting for Character Details
Icekommander - Approved
Diamondeye - Approved

If you're not on that list, or are listed as requiring more info, please send in your character info.

BTW, Winston Hughes, your character role should be coming shortly.

EDIT: Added an addendum on the reserve list to the rules, if you're interested.

Well, looking at my schedule, it seems unlikely I'll have the time to actually do anything with the stories Thursday evening, so the deadline is effectively extended to Friday, ~10 PM GMT (5 PM EST). Hopefully that'll be enough time.

OK, a draft of the month names:

Snowbound (January)
Chillwind (Febuary)
Meltmonth (March)
Planting (April)
Blooming (May)
Daybound (June)
Sunmount (July)
Summersend (August)
Harvest (September)
Leavesfall (October)
Frostmonth (November)
Nightbound (December)

Basically, this is Icekommander's calendar, with modified June and December. :D

If anyone else has suggestions, please make them. Otherwise, this will be our calendar.

OK, Update 0 (and the Game thread) are in the works as I speak. At the moment, everyone but Methos is all set for the game. (Don't feel rushed Methos, you can enter as soon as you're ready, and have enough time.)

This thread will remain open for OOC discussion, reserve sign-ups, and anything else not directly in the game. I'll have the game thread up later today (GMT-5).

Just taking a peek at everyone's descriptions of themselves, and it's kinda tough to figure out everyone's roles. There seems to be a whole lot of overlap everywhere so I'll put out what I sorta derived: -

Ryan Hall (CCRunner) - Scout

Benjamin Cook (BananaLee) - Scavvie

Alen (Chandrasekhar) - Repairman

(Methos)

Thomas Berube-Giguere (thomas.berubeg) - Cook

Jeremy Bentham (rhawn) - no idea

”The Brewer” (taillesskangaru) - Crazy Chems

Mike Hammer (LightFang) - Carpenter/Engineer

Dr. Richard Of Eastduke (Love) - Doc

Gavin (Icekommander) - Thief

Ninosca (Diamondeye) - Weapons Expert

Benedick “Dickie” Barrow (Winston Hughes) - Dirty "old" man

Make that a weapons expert (mostly good with simple "rebellish" weapons). Can repair guns that aren't too nifty with few or no tools.

If you look carefully, Dickie's actually not an old man - he's about 37 or so. At first glance he appears a good 10-15 years older, but much of that is down to the beard (and the dirt).

I recommend that the order due dates be posted somewhere on the Game Thread first posts.

In actuallity I'm not a spy, but a theif. Most of the work I did for the rebellion was spying and stealing, and be honest, would you really want to introduce yourself as a theif to a bunch of people you don't know?

And I be a scout. Sheesh, that spy analogy didn't go over very well... I don't do anything like that except hide.

Top Bottom