Judicial election - Term 1

Who should be elected to the Fanatican Judiciary?

• Bootstoots

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Cyc

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • donsig

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • naervod

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Peri

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • ravensfire

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Vander

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zorven

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:thumbsup: Here we are again, People. Vote Cyc for CJ! :thumbsup:

I also voted for Cyc, I also am the so called "Executive Elite".

I encourage all citizens who haven't voted yet to vote Bootstoots for Justice. I have analyzed the laws and have good interpretation skills. I promise that I will be a fair justice and will make sure that every legal complaint and issue is heard. I also have three terms of experience in past DG Judiciaries. Vote Bootstoots today! :D

people people, the choice is clear...i'm not quite sure the choice for the best cana date is so clear...but please, unless you have something to say about one of the canadates, just kee your ballot secret, there's no use in just posting to say "i voted for_____" people should be influenced by the canadtes and what people have to say ABOUT them, not just someone they look up to voted for canadate X, so i should vote canadate X

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who voted for me. I will do my utmost best to justify your support. The Term 1 Judicial Thread has been posted and is ready for review. Again, thank you and congratulations Bootstoots and Ravensfire. Welcome aboard the Conseil Constitutionnel. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Cyc, Bootstoots and Ravensfire.

I still need a vice president. Can donsig, Peri, Vander and zorven please indicate whether they would want to be VP? Naervod has already expressed his desire.

I will announce the choice for VP within 30 hours. The VP will be chosen from the "non-winners" of this poll.

congratulations to all canadates, a race to remeber, probably one of the most contested for awhile to come (reminds me of the florida recount...

EDIT: just be glad we don't use punch cards, or electoral votes, lol :lol:

well, since you asked, Congratulation Donsig! [party]

Top Bottom