Just a boy (15 that is) who needs help!

Civyn00b

Chieftain
:confused: :mad:
Ive been plying all the Civs lately and i started playing the Iroquis.
Im the advanced player according to Civ3 and i had a problem form just a minute ago. A Civil Disorder! I know you can right click on city and click disorder report, then Give city entertainment.
But this one is different. My 2 options are Ill take care of this <city> later and Zoom to city. This city has been like this for a while and im quite scared that it will be abandond. Its my 2nd best city. Whats an alternative strategy for this matter? Or if your a Deity, whats the best solution??

Thanks to all who help.:goodjob:

After reading that several times and trying to discern your dilemma, I assume you want ways to stop disorder??

Build temples, cathedrals, colosseums, et al. Build Happiness Wonders such as the Oracle or Hanging Gardens. Take a citizen off production and make them an entertainer. Be sure you have a few military units in the city early on. Etc.

Originally posted by Civyn00b
I know you can right click on city and click disorder report, then Give city entertainment.
But this one is different. My 2 options are Ill take care of this <city> later and Zoom to city. This city has been like this for a while and im quite scared that it will be abandond.

I believe the reason it is only showing these two options is because your city has taken out all the entertainers it can without falling short of the food it is gathering.

What I do in these situations is zoom to the city and make an entertainer anyway. It will fall short on food, and if it doesn't have a good food supply, it will soon starve, but at least you can go ahead and build your happiness improvement. And like Supercilious said, put in military units if you only have a few in there already. Sometimes they can make a lot of difference.

Alternatively. Try connecting to nearby luxury resources. Have a wide selection of different luxuries keeps the people happy. Marketplace and banks enhance these luxuries also.

You might also try to trade for another luxury. The addition should keep that city out of disorder. Otherwise, you will have starvation, as Becka said.

Top Bottom