1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Kick'n it with the legion

Discussion in 'Rise from Erebus Modmod' started by blue_cow_spit, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Andvare

Andvare King

Okay.
    It's odd, though, that I can defile crypts that are build inside my borders, but inside an opponent's BFC, while at the same time, the area that can be defiled is only the original 2-ring BFC, not 3-ring.

(I really should have checked the special buildings of the Legion before I began play, as I didn't know they could used the 3rd ring :blush: )

Edit: I also found a use for the extra settlers, just use them as junk cities, and defile the hell* out of their BFC.

*Sorry, bad pun.

2. nizanthor

nizanthor Chieftain

hi, just started playing rife, trying d'tesh, can someone provide link to guide on how best to play fallow civ? i forget how to increase pop. i add slave but they keep dying (re?) off. with only 1 pop in capital my production sux. i played a fallow civ before in another mod but forgot whom n where other than it just kind of took care of itself. tx

3. Calavente

Calavente Richard's voice

read the beginning of this thread (firsts 5-8 posts or so)

4. dunedainjedi

dunedainjedi Warlord

I'm assuming you're playing as the Legion. If that's the case you should start with 3 slaves in addition to your settler. Once you found your city take those slaves and look for a add to city button. Hit that. Pop should go up. If it doesn't there is something wrong, and you should post a save file for the team to look at.

5. nizanthor

nizanthor Chieftain

how are you building disciple units? i am playing as d'tesh, i can't research religion techs, choose state religion or build temples in cities that religions spread? tx

6. Swinkscalibur

Swinkscalibur Prince

they have unique disciple units. They will eventually become polearm units. The Tier 1 unit is the watcher.

7. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

Their disciple units are also on the melee line; You start with one, instead of a warrior.

8. nizanthor

nizanthor Chieftain

the watchers (workers) and warriors are disciple units?

9. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

Watchers are not Workers, as that UU was removed (as were all unique workers other than Mud Golem and Lizard Worker; PromotionBuilds are used to differentiate civ-specific workers now).

Warriors are not disciple units and can be built normally as well. In fact, as D'tesh you want to, if just to sacrifice it to your arcane units.

Disciple units are the Watcher, Sentinel, Death's Head, and Hand of D'tesh. They will become Polearm units in 1.5, but they were needed now and disciple fits as well.