King of the World #19: Lincoln

Well if you go Rifling-Steel-Communism then no one has to worry about the economy! And we can see zombie Lincoln kick some American ass!

:xmassign: I bet a thousand Pesos we are celebrating Christmas before this game is over. :coffee:

It's probably best if we just let the thread die and move on, and then we can be pleasantly surprised if it's ever updated again. It's disappointing whenever this thread gets bumped back to the top after a week or two and it's just someone commenting rather than anything update-related.

But if it dies then it can rise again! ZOMBIE LINCOLN!

I guess that would make it a true thread necro.

I will use one last revive undead before I give up on Abe

I will use one last revive undead before I give up on Abe

You do know that posting in the thread isn't like flashing the bat signal. Right? :aargh: Now I'm unsubscribing. Too many times someone post after it's just over.

There's no point in unsubscribing.

When he gets pack to post, he'll get back. Stop complaining. Go read Bobtjoe's story if you're so thirsty, or maybe something from here.

Maybe you could make your own story, in the hopes of inspiring others?

Why unsubscribe, when Neal's not posting this thread will never show up in your subscription box anyways.

To everybody who want to attempt to finish this, I ask that you do and post your endings. When/if Neal comes back, he can finish it in the proper story format.

You do know that posting in the thread isn't like flashing the bat signal. Right? :aargh: Now I'm unsubscribing. Too many times someone post after it's just over.

Actually, if he's got email notification set up it could be exactly like flashing the bat signal. It would serve as a reminder every so often that there are people that would like to hear the end of his story.

I'd just like to say, he started the game in March, when Civ 5 was 6 months away. The last update was four months ago. There's one month until Civ 5. I'm pretty sure he's going to fail us with the "last game before Civ 5" line.

What is the issue ? I don't see anyone asking for him to finish KotW 2 :p

Yah but he actually made a KotW 3. Now we're not sure if the series will ever continue.

At the time we didn't knew as well ;)

You're right, I looked and his last post on KotW 2 was on September 2007 and he started KotW 3 on July 2008 :eek: So it could be until February 2011 before he starts to post stuff again. So I guess there's no real worries ;)

Top Bottom