Kingdom Come: Deception (Game Thread)

one of those summary types eh

not your first rodeo it seems

joan is normally a bit quiet but normally posts more than once per day phase

(and raskol is normally a touch more active too)

^^ coming to it Visor.

You and Tim look OK for now.

unvote, vote : Dolbster

Pretty much last game Dolbster. Throwing out paragons, and stuff like this one hour into the game...

TS feels animated rn in a way that he didn't in Franklin, so slight townpoints for that

Samson looks very opportunistic too (wakey votes, then Tak). I could be tempted to go there.

@Arakhor: when is EOD?

Nevermind Arakhor, I see you edited the first post.

I understand. but I have few spare time for myself rn.

What about you Visor? Beside voting people not playing and lurkers, do you have any reads?

^^ tbh, that's also partly why I think you aren't wolfing... would be lame

Rereading the thread... I might take back what I said on Tim and follow my first impression. The post I quoted yesterday pinged me hard (as someone explaining himself while caught up with cautious posting) and his read list is just fully descriptive, trying to take down most people, with a particular attention on Visor.

Also Dolbster, I wasn't summoned to the thread by Samson's vote, it was casted while I was posting (obviously :groucho:)

movin on

Bah, actually I had missed pages 5 to 9 this morning... (lastest alert was Tak quoting me).

Actually quite liking Samson and Csargo.

Dolbster I need to ISO now, I had a bad early feeling but later posting might change things.

Hello hello!

Sorry I was gone so long. I genuinely forgot about this game until wayyy past midnight, and then in the morning I really didnt feel lile catching up. Caught up now though!

Shame, a few pahes ago I could have voted for Tim with all that new style lampshading. His insistence felt off. That said, I am puzzled that he is leading, even in a tie.

I think Tak is being Tak, but that's usually why he gets lynched, so I get it. Still, probably not smart.

Thirdly, RRRask seemed like a good pressure vote to switch to, but now that he's here, meh.

I dont think that Dolby is actually a wolf, but I'm nlt gonna vote someone just because they're annoying (Csargo, LordArgon). Which is also a shame.

When he said his enemy was illiterate, and because I assume most of us are illiterate, I thought maybe we had something there. Upon further reflexion, it is very likely that only each faction's king (and probsbly some PR) will be literate. We could create a smaller pool of subjects at the price of revealing our own forces. Not worth it.

Well, actually, I think I will be off Dolby.

unvote; vote: LordArgon

Honestly, I only skimmed the thread, but I didnt like his shenanigans. So maybe there is something very townie he did that I missed.

The whole illiterate thing was inspired mainly by the GM response to my confirming I saw the role PM. Someone made a joke, one that has been repeated by tak and csargo, hence my joke votes against them. I think tim is leading entirely due to mentioning his new style. If he had just not put so much emphasis on it I think he would have been fine. My initial vote for him was for a completely different reason that I explained earlier, but I don't see them as a target today, since he has gone back to his usual tunneling.

That's quite a lot of content to read on! How much time do we have till deadline? I'll have time to catch up in about an hour.

I believe the deadline is 5 pm eastern US time and 10 pm England time

10 pm BST, yes. I put a Universal Time link in the OP.

Unvote since I respect the move. I agree that Takhisis is always suspicious but I'd probably have more luck finding a wolf if I used a random number generator.

vote: Timsup2nothin for not supporting lynching yourself, but seriously making a list of who you should and shouldn't vote for is what I would do as a wolf :dunno:

Unvote since I respect the move. I agree that Takhisis is always suspicious but I'd probably have more luck finding a wolf if I used a random number generator.

vote: Timsup2nothin for not supporting lynching yourself, but seriously making a list of who you should and shouldn't vote for is what I would do as a wolf :dunno:
Wolf-Tim and Town-Tim have both done it. He told me when we were scum-buddies in Franklin that he would change his playstyle next time, and he seems to be holding true to that at least.

Sup

Samson's prob town

Might change my read on Csargo but I still think that he's town

Yeah, I'm droppng my Tak TR, that just based on their willingness to come out as illiterate and is really weak. Might vote Tak for all that they've done last night

I will be unvoteing since I am pretty sure Csargo and Tak are on my side. I will see how things progress before voting. I hope we get another tie so I can do a tiebreaker vote, something I wanted to do last game. While me making a tie pact with pzelda did expose Snerk which was good, I still want to do one.

A positive development

You all keep talking throughout the night! That's why I'm so quiet. It's 7:33 in the morning and I had to go through 5 pages.

Tim I know nothing about. He will die, that will give is information.

Lord Argon wanting to kill illiterates sounds extremely wolfy but why would he admit it out loud?

Some people are suspect to me (Topsecret, Visor, Pzelda). AND TAK FOR SHOUTING!

Unvote (nobody's following my random pointing)
Vote: Visorslash

Someone can tell me this is normal Rakkoon and I'll probably back off immediately, but this gives bad vibes, and still vibes with Tim/Rakk. Pretty much points at everyone active but Tim and slots Tim at null.

Fwiw I think that the placements in Tim's tier list (176) is justifiable or reflective of town him

takhisis might just be playing stupid village takhisis with his complete noncomittal to playing the game

(though i am very tempted to lynch him for exactly that)

argon seems like normal argon, what am i missing
Prob an important line considering what I remember of Tak's Franklin play

I appreciate the second to last paragraph of MJ's biggest post

I feel like I want to be on Rakkoon more than Tak or Rask (I don't really like Rask's vote and reaction to me but it just seem laz, which is all of us rn), independent of the Tim connection to him. I like how he's finger-pointing, even though he's apparently experienced he feels like moderately inexperienced mafia who wants to townread as few people as possible and focus on getting lynches.

Me

Samson
Pzelda
Csargo

Visor
TopSecret
MarcherJovian

LA
Tims
GK
Jo
GamesRule

Rask
Tak

Rakk

Vote: Rakkoon

I didn't tell you who to vote for, I just let everyone know up front who I could be talked into voting for and who I couldn't. FWIW you mostly and Jovian definitely have pushed into the range of people I might follow a case against, but wouldn't start one on.

@Takhisis though went to bed long before I did being several time zones ahead and I was anticipating reading his defense when I got up. There is plenty of wagon on to push him. Yet he is doubled down on trying to slank through, which is pure wolf Tak. Tak being Tak might ignore the wagon and keep trying to stir the pot for reactions, knowing that after he flipped we could get good info from the reactions. Tak being wolf doesn't want us to learn anything.

He told me when we were scum-buddies in Franklin that he would change his playstyle next time, and he seems to be holding true to that at least.

And? Wolf-Tim and Town-Tim could have both done it. ;)

What are you up to TS?

Tim, when have I ever been dangerous?

Never, ever. ;)

I'm still waiting for your inner tunnel to come out. You can't help it.

Visor, thoughts on Csargo?

Dolby, thoughts on Rask?

Rakkoon, what do you think of Tim?

This seems a lot like Franklin you...

Spoiler :

Good question. Not sure how satisfied I am with pzelda's response.
Arakhor, who would be a good vote in your opinion? Because my LordArgon vote was mostly an opening pressure. I am not getting the same vibe from him and leaning toward others.

Would be interested in hearing others' opinions as well.

Also, @Montmorency now what do you think of Tak now that we have some posts?

Thoughtful. Purposeful with posts. Doesn't vote until he has a clear answer (although this varies iirc). Generally more concerned with thinking than posting if that makes sense.

As for wolf:
Small insights that activate suspicion. More questions. Indirect insinuations of guilt.

What about you? Any village reads? What do you think of Tak besides music tastes?

Also what does everyone else think of Visor besides his voters? Should we save him from the lynch or nah?

Throwing people after each other.

Late Afternoon Tally
Takhisis (3): Timsup2nothin, MarcherJovian, Samson
Timsup2nothin (3): Pzelda, Takhisis, GamezRule
Rrraskolnikov (2): Csargo, Visorslash
LordArgon (2): Topsecret, JohannaK
Dolbster (1): Rrraskolnikov
GamezRule (1): Golden1Knight
Visorslash (1): Rakkoon
Rakkoon (1): Dolbster

Abstaining (1): LordArgon

4.5 hours to go. Don't expect constant updates as we get closer to the deadline.

Top Bottom