1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Kingdom Come: Deception (Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Arakhor, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

one of those summary types eh

not your first rodeo it seems

joan is normally a bit quiet but normally posts more than once per day phase

(and raskol is normally a touch more active too)

2. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

^^ coming to it Visor.

You and Tim look OK for now.

unvote, vote : Dolbster

Pretty much last game Dolbster. Throwing out paragons, and stuff like this one hour into the game...

3. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Samson looks very opportunistic too (wakey votes, then Tak). I could be tempted to go there.

@Arakhor: when is EOD?

4. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Nevermind Arakhor, I see you edited the first post.

5. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

gotta say i was hoping for a lil more raskol

6. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

I understand. but I have few spare time for myself rn.

What about you Visor? Beside voting people not playing and lurkers, do you have any reads?

^^ tbh, that's also partly why I think you aren't wolfing... would be lame

7. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Rereading the thread... I might take back what I said on Tim and follow my first impression. The post I quoted yesterday pinged me hard (as someone explaining himself while caught up with cautious posting) and his read list is just fully descriptive, trying to take down most people, with a particular attention on Visor.

Also Dolbster, I wasn't summoned to the thread by Samson's vote, it was casted while I was posting (obviously :groucho:)

movin on

8. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Bah, actually I had missed pages 5 to 9 this morning... (lastest alert was Tak quoting me).

Actually quite liking Samson and Csargo.

Dolbster I need to ISO now, I had a bad early feeling but later posting might change things.

9. JohannaK

JohannaK Heroically Clueless

Hello hello!

Sorry I was gone so long. I genuinely forgot about this game until wayyy past midnight, and then in the morning I really didnt feel lile catching up. Caught up now though!

Shame, a few pahes ago I could have voted for Tim with all that new style lampshading. His insistence felt off. That said, I am puzzled that he is leading, even in a tie.

I think Tak is being Tak, but that's usually why he gets lynched, so I get it. Still, probably not smart.

Thirdly, RRRask seemed like a good pressure vote to switch to, but now that he's here, meh.

I dont think that Dolby is actually a wolf, but I'm nlt gonna vote someone just because they're annoying (Csargo, LordArgon). Which is also a shame.

When he said his enemy was illiterate, and because I assume most of us are illiterate, I thought maybe we had something there. Upon further reflexion, it is very likely that only each faction's king (and probsbly some PR) will be literate. We could create a smaller pool of subjects at the price of revealing our own forces. Not worth it.

10. JohannaK

JohannaK Heroically Clueless

Well, actually, I think I will be off Dolby.

unvote; vote: LordArgon

Honestly, I only skimmed the thread, but I didnt like his shenanigans. So maybe there is something very townie he did that I missed.

11. LordArgon

LordArgon King

The whole illiterate thing was inspired mainly by the GM response to my confirming I saw the role PM. Someone made a joke, one that has been repeated by tak and csargo, hence my joke votes against them. I think tim is leading entirely due to mentioning his new style. If he had just not put so much emphasis on it I think he would have been fine. My initial vote for him was for a completely different reason that I explained earlier, but I don't see them as a target today, since he has gone back to his usual tunneling.

12. pzelda

pzelda Emperor

That's quite a lot of content to read on! How much time do we have till deadline? I'll have time to catch up in about an hour.

13. GamezRule

GamezRule Inconceivable!

I believe the deadline is 5 pm eastern US time and 10 pm England time

14. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Super Moderator

10 pm BST, yes. I put a Universal Time link in the OP.

15. GamezRule

GamezRule Inconceivable!

Unvote since I respect the move. I agree that Takhisis is always suspicious but I'd probably have more luck finding a wolf if I used a random number generator.

vote: Timsup2nothin for not supporting lynching yourself, but seriously making a list of who you should and shouldn't vote for is what I would do as a wolf :dunno:

16. topsecret

topsecret Believer Supporter

Wolf-Tim and Town-Tim have both done it. He told me when we were scum-buddies in Franklin that he would change his playstyle next time, and he seems to be holding true to that at least.

17. Dolbster

Dolbster Deity

Sup

Samson's prob town

Might change my read on Csargo but I still think that he's town

Yeah, I'm droppng my Tak TR, that just based on their willingness to come out as illiterate and is really weak. Might vote Tak for all that they've done last night

A positive development

Someone can tell me this is normal Rakkoon and I'll probably back off immediately, but this gives bad vibes, and still vibes with Tim/Rakk. Pretty much points at everyone active but Tim and slots Tim at null.

Fwiw I think that the placements in Tim's tier list (176) is justifiable or reflective of town him

Prob an important line considering what I remember of Tak's Franklin play

I appreciate the second to last paragraph of MJ's biggest post

I feel like I want to be on Rakkoon more than Tak or Rask (I don't really like Rask's vote and reaction to me but it just seem laz, which is all of us rn), independent of the Tim connection to him. I like how he's finger-pointing, even though he's apparently experienced he feels like moderately inexperienced mafia who wants to townread as few people as possible and focus on getting lynches.

Me

Samson
    Pzelda
    Csargo

Visor
    TopSecret
    MarcherJovian

LA
    Tims
    GK
    Jo
    GamesRule

Rask
    Tak

Rakk

Vote: Rakkoon

18. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Deity

I didn't tell you who to vote for, I just let everyone know up front who I could be talked into voting for and who I couldn't. FWIW you mostly and Jovian definitely have pushed into the range of people I might follow a case against, but wouldn't start one on.

@Takhisis though went to bed long before I did being several time zones ahead and I was anticipating reading his defense when I got up. There is plenty of wagon on to push him. Yet he is doubled down on trying to slank through, which is pure wolf Tak. Tak being Tak might ignore the wagon and keep trying to stir the pot for reactions, knowing that after he flipped we could get good info from the reactions. Tak being wolf doesn't want us to learn anything.

19. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

And? Wolf-Tim and Town-Tim could have both done it. ;)

What are you up to TS?

This seems a lot like Franklin you...

Spoiler :

Throwing people after each other.

20. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Super Moderator

Late Afternoon Tally
    Takhisis (3): Timsup2nothin, MarcherJovian, Samson
    Timsup2nothin (3): Pzelda, Takhisis, GamezRule
    Rrraskolnikov (2): Csargo, Visorslash
    LordArgon (2): Topsecret, JohannaK
    Dolbster (1): Rrraskolnikov
    GamezRule (1): Golden1Knight
    Visorslash (1): Rakkoon
    Rakkoon (1): Dolbster

Abstaining (1): LordArgon

4.5 hours to go. Don't expect constant updates as we get closer to the deadline.