Kingdom Come: Deception (Game Thread)

Hydrated. Interesting word.

"We are a town of wolfy looking people who now all have claimed, and a bunch of people who have laid around in the weeds occasionally pointing at us."

Yes, I said that.

I'm not mad at you for it, just wondering if you actually know.

I'm not sure how literacy and letter writing became a central theme to the game. It was supposed to be a completely side note. It probably would have continued to fly under the radar had I not written Tim on the first night.

One thing, which counter balanced Strongman a little was the amount of power roles town had. From my pov, it was essential to doubt claims as there were for or five towns who could be cleared because of their claims. Usually, I intend to trust claims as both alignments, but pr could outnumber wolf, so I needed to keep them in POE. And as Jo proved, it paid out.

I trusted the other claims, but I thought they could be either alignment, because they were both kinda weak. After MJ flip I was convinced GR was town, but before that I wasn't sure. Tak's claim I trusted mostly because it made sense in the scope of the game.

I'm not sure how literacy and letter writing became a central theme to the game. It was supposed to be a completely side note. It probably would have continued to fly under the radar had I not written Tim on the first night.
Welcome to CFC. Something you should take into account in future is that anything that gets near me will be blown into gigantic proportion. :)

Seriously, that's just an insult. I'm not going to answer beyond that.

And as I said, due to other recent events I'm not even mad about it.

Seriously, that's just an insult. I'm not going to answer beyond that.

Why? It's a valid playstyle choice. There is nothing in the rules that says a villager can't hide in the bushes the whole game, like Jo, or role play and have a good time until they get lynched, or whatever else they wanna do. How to react to them is up to the rest of the players.

At any rate Takhisis you are fun to play with and I wouldn't have you be any other way.

One day I'll make it into day 2 on this forum...one day.

Any specific reason I got lynched on D1? I hope it was a wolf plan or just coincidence?

It was the town's own initiative. All we did was not get in the way.

Which, to be fair, is what we did all game. Let the town dig its own grave and just hold on.

Top Bottom