KotOR Mafia - game thread

Vote: johnhughthom for getting me killed in Stairway to Heaven :sarcasm:

What do you mean with the :sarcasm:? Are you trying to suggest your lynch wasn't totally a result of my fiendish master plan to deny the town a victory?

Another Aussie to add to the list...

Oh hush. BSmith and I are the next generation. You and Winston are just trying to make one last stand for glory.

Just remember to get out of the apartment during this game, I still have nightmares about the clumps of hair in the shower.

Hey Dumanios, don't recognise the name. You new to mafia here, a name changer or have our paths just never crossed?

unvote, vote: Sam for being 3rd on the bandwagon.

Vote: Double A

He shouldn't even have survived to Day 1. That is scummy, gentlemen.

Alright you illiterate sacks of scum. Listen up. I am BULLETPROOF. I cannot be killed at night.

I propose we lynch Zack, because I feel like hearing whinging!

Just kidding. Obviously we should lynch someone like: Atheotes

I don't want to spam the thread too much, but if you have a protection/detective, vig, etc role power/ability, please get in touch with me and I can help organise targets and coordinate our efforts.

Visor, are you a Jester?

Vote: bestrfcplayer for being below me in the player list.

Well, I am basically saying this:

Here is your protown role, roleclaim to it, get a target, and then report results, etc to me.

That's what you think you are saying, what the rest of us are reading is 'I'm posting in a very annoying manner, lynch me please'.

That's a dreadful insult to the good people of CFC, insinuating they base their opinion of posts on the poster rather than the content.

Top Bottom