KotOR Mafia - game thread

I dunno about that, but since it was posted by a Celtic fan I'd probably rather disregard that post if I were Visorslash.
Do you really think Takh would put in a jester?
I didn't design the roles, I'm playing frontman to Darth Arakhor, Daedroth Prince of Procrastination.

TAKHISIS? Y U NO GIVE ME ROLE PM? Vote: Takhisis

Another Aussie to add to the list...

Sam isn't an Australian, he just wants to be one. In other words, he is a New Zealander. :p

Alright you illiterate sacks of scum. Listen up. I am BULLETPROOF. I cannot be killed at night.

Why on Earth did you claim bulletproof day one?. Unless you are doing some complicated WIFOM manoeuvre, then that is very, very, very silly.

TAKHISIS? Y U NO GIVE ME ROLE PM? Vote: Takhisis

Sam isn't an Australian, he just wants to be one. In other words, he is a New Zealander. :p

Why on Earth did you claim bulletproof day one?. Unless you are doing some complicated WIFOM manoeuvre, then that is very, very, very silly.

I'm waiting for players with roles to contact me, to work out targets. The quicker we can get a network up and confirm players and get organised, the better.

WIFOM is not complicated, it only becomes complicated in other peoples minds, that's the beauty of it.

I'm waiting for players with roles to contact me, to work out targets. The quicker we can get a network up and confirm players and get organised, the better.

But not many people are going to trust you after you pull that kind of stunt. I do, but that's because I know that you're like ATPG in the way that you appear incredibly scummy when you are town, but not everyone is going to buy that. And bulletproof players can be real pain in the arse roles for Mafiosos. I don't agree with what you are doing, but I don't think that you are scum so I am not going to vote for you.

@Taki: I just noticed I'm not on the signups list either. I did sign up pretty early, but if there has been a mod mistake or something then just put me on the reserve list. :(

Did you get a role pm?

edit: Sorry missed the post above.

I'm happy to let Ninja have my role, Tak. I'll probably be internetless in a week anyway.

But not many people are going to trust you after you pull that kind of stunt. I do, but that's because I know that you're like ATPG in the way that you appear incredibly scummy when you are town, but not everyone is going to buy that. And bulletproof players can be real pain in the arse roles for Mafiosos. I don't agree with what you are doing, but I don't think that you are scum so I am not going to vote for you.

Thing is, if I didn't claim, mafia would waste what, one, two kills max on me, then move on? This way, whilst we might not get a reprieve from kills from them targeting me, I can organise public and private actions and hunt down the scum more effectively.

vote: Zack
first to sign, first to post, first to die?

Visorslash has been replaced by NinjaCow64.

Vote: Optical

I'm familiar with Revan, even though I never played KotOR I.

Unfortunately I'm just a KotOR II fan. They talk a bit about Revan in that game, and obviously you can read the Wookieepedia if you need to know more about him. From what I recall, a Jedi who turned against the council regarding involvement in the Mandalorian Wars. Revan was pro-involvement but the council was not. He managed to get involved anyway and commanded some Jedi against the Mandalorians, ultimately defeating them. After that, he became tempted by the dark side and soon created an empire for himself, turning against the Republic. And that wasn't the end of his allegiance shifting.

I'm not sure any of this nuance is relevant, though. Jedi are the good guys, Sith are the bad guys.

I could never finish that blasted game. Always some kind of error on one of the planets.

Top Bottom