KotOR Mafia - game thread

I dunno about that, but since it was posted by a Celtic fan I'd probably rather disregard that post if I were Visorslash.

Sam isn't an Australian, he just wants to be one. In other words, he is a New Zealander. :p

Link to video.
I love that video. He's a classic Mass**** :p
Actually, I'm from southeast of Boston. And I am a fan of the Boston Celtics :p

I didn't design the roles, I'm playing frontman to Darth Arakhor, Daedroth Prince of Procrastination.

It's all my own work (mostly), so instead of getting brutally trolled and falling for every Mafia scheme hook, line and sinker, I instead get you to see you all utterly butcher my carefully designed roles. :)

TF2 Wiki said:
A fast-running and fast-talking kid from Boston with a penchant for baseball and grievous bodily harm, the Scout flies like a butterfly and stings like a bat to the face. The fastest of all the classes (at 133% of standard speed moving forwards, 120% backwards), his speed and ability to double jump will leave slower opponents spinning. This, coupled with his Scattergun, Force-A-Nature, Shortstop or Soda Popper makes the Scout ideal at hit and run tactics, allowing him to inflict massive amount of close-range damage before dashing away to safety. Not content with only one way to harass his foes, the Scout can also equip his trusty Sandman to stun opponents with long-range balls.
The Scout is an ideal choice if you want an objective done fast; the Scout can capture points and move carts twice as fast as his teammates and leave with the enemy intelligence before any enemies can arrive to stop him.
http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Scout

Let's not get off-topic on page 2!

Darth Caesar, Visorslash has been replaced by NinjaCow.

This is going to be fun!
Vote: johnhughthom because he is last on the list of players!

I think it would be great if every round, we have folks volunteer to be a tally-keeper for that round.

Any volunteers for this round? And yes, I'm not volunteering this round. I wanna see a tally and I'm too lazy to make one. It's my day off work damn it.

Top Bottom