KotOR Mafia - game thread

Vote: Sam anyway, the truth of the case is probably linked in to some town network I'm not part of due being a replacement. What joy.

A town network you have done nothing to try to be a part of, I might add…

I'm sorry. It seemed that you were complaining that you weren't part of the town network.

vote: DaveShack

I can prove that I am a doublevoter if you let me live today.

Better idea: Tie the vote between the two of you. If you're telling the truth, your double vote will kick in and lynch DaveShack. If not, then you better hope you're lucky enough to win the tie.

Rvooawouoouuuwo haouaa rauuaiohuuaau rnaaaaaouahyao hoaouu ruauaa.

<Vote: SamSniped. We all know the reasoning.>

In order to keep the lightsabre out of the hands of sith, the town has had a whip-round. I bid 20 credits for the lightsabre

DaveShack 8 (mechaerik; Mergle; The Black Knigh; Gone 3 the Celt; SamSniped; Dreadnought; topsecret; BSmith1068)
SamSniped 8 (choxorn; DaveShack; Buddhafish; Backwards Logic; Jarrema; johnhughthom; Beefy187; Verarde)

Verade 1 (Xenoneb)

Bids:
lightsabre: 20 credits: Mergle

In order to keep the lightsabre out of the hands of sith, the town has had a whip-round. I bid 20 credits for the lightsabre

Jesus, where did you get that much cash?

Anyway, since there wasn't a nightkill, I feel safe enough to reveal that my personal goal is to get Jedi training.

But we're all children of God here&#8230;

Why is God handing what appear to be US dollars to Adam?

'cos Everyone prefers Their firstborn.

That's a Benjamin, and it's more than just one.

You send the PM to the other host so the bountied one doesn't intercept it and take it as an invalid order.

Top Bottom