kuriotes and city of 1k slums

I think the name City of a Thousand Gardens sucks, but the idea is good. I think something along the lines of ''Gardens of Kwythellar'' or ''Imperial Gardens'' or something would make a better name. Having the name parrallel with CoaTS is lame.

In the lore the Gardens of Splendor are not too far from the Elohim Palace, but clearly outside the palace walls.

Splendor is Natosuelta's archangel, and does not seem to be closely tied to either the patron of the Elohim or Calabim.

Would Gardens of Amathaon be better?

I like the idea of the 'City of a Thousand Gardens', but maybe CoTS could give Kuriotates ability to build one more City?

I think I like this idea -- don't know how easy it would be to program (I'm not a programmer), or whether it would be unbalanced, but it's interesting.

I could have sworn that the code was in CvGameUtils.py and that making a wonder that increases the limit would be almost trivial, but I cannot find the code now and am afraid Kael must have moved it to the DLL.

I wonder how balanced that would be though... Especially on smaller maps where the Kuriotates easilly dominate already.

its still a wonder that they are normally unable to build, and takes away from their uniqueness somewhat. I like the gardens idea.

I still think it should provide a fraction of food and or health for every sun, water and nature mana you own.

Top Bottom