Landform Poll

What world format?

• Total voters

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
Team representatives, please vote in this poll for your team after getting your team's opinion. The admins will break a tie if necessary.

Vote for either Pangea, Continents, or Archipelago, and then the % water.

60% continents (with access to the other continent if possible)

Moderator Action: Vote changed.

Chieftess, you understand that this poll is for the 4 representatives of the teams only. Last time I checked, you weren't even on a team. ;)

Please retract your vote.

Ginger_Ale said:
Chieftess, you understand that this poll is for the 4 representatives of the teams only. Last time I checked, you weren't even on a team. ;)

Please retract your vote.
Can't we just assume Cheiftess is Whomp for a second. :p

Team M.I.A votes for Continent for our landform, but we do not quite know what we want for our water coverage. The poll we have is very tight with the three options.

EDIT. We also vote for 70% water coverage.

wow, a consensus (ok almost). looks like it is actually possible, unlike in the original DG. ;)

Rik Meleet said:
Continents it will be.
I'll try to get 70% water, but since the map is handdrawn; I can't guarantee (I'm not going to count each tile :p ).

You can be sure the starts & resources are balanced.

Rik, if you want to be sure about the percentage then start a SP game and look at the save with crpMapStat with spoilers allowed. I doubt we'll split hairs if it's anywhere close, probably +/- 5% would be close enough. :D

DaveShack said:
Rik, if you want to be sure about the percentage then start a SP game and look at the save with crpMapStat with spoilers allowed. I doubt we'll split hairs if it's anywhere close, probably +/- 5% would be close enough. :D
We want it to be perfect. :mischief:

Top Bottom