Launched in orbis - another PBEM game

... or we can just start anew...

About the Luchuirp thing ..
I think the worldspell of the Luchuirp is quite essential for them early game and i wouldn't want to play a game without it :( Used asap you not only get an engineer for free which speeds up your early eco quite nicely you also get a great engineer very fast which can be settled what makes life much easier, one of the major points i like Luchuirp so much at all, or to research construction which replaces the great engineer instantly and gives you very early barnaxus.

Imo we should think of something so you can get that free engineer.

Well, that would be nice, but I can't think about anything :( Maybe Ahwaric will be able to fix it somehow when he returns.
It is certainly possible to fix it with python modification - I can change worldspell so it gives +1 free engineer in city but I don't know if changing python files without starting a new game is possible (from compatibility viewpoint. Changing XML shouldn't be AFAIK). It shouldn't as you can modify python files in-games but it sounds... well, like cheating :)

We could change your worldspell so that it gives you one free engineer in your main city.
Should be fair imo.

We could change your worldspell so that it gives you one free engineer in your main city.
Should be fair imo.

I just tried it in singleplayer game. In CvSpellInterface I modified spellGiftsOfNantosuelta to have effect spellGiveHammerToCraftsman (one that allows you to add Hammer to city, creating engineer) so we can be sure it has exactly same effect nonbugged worldspell would have.
If you all agree it is fair, I'd like to do it this way. But if you have anything against it, feel free to disagree - I can live without worldspell :)

I don't know what it means, it is too late and I'm tired.
As long as it is not cheating in the spirit, I'm ok with anything.

I just tried it in singleplayer game. In CvSpellInterface I modified spellGiftsOfNantosuelta to have effect spellGiveHammerToCraftsman (one that allows you to add Hammer to city, creating engineer) so we can be sure it has exactly same effect nonbugged worldspell would have.
If you all agree it is fair, I'd like to do it this way. But if you have anything against it, feel free to disagree - I can live without worldspell :)

If I understand this correctly, it is EXACTLY what should be done :)

Ok, there are changes among Luchuirp this time. After many years of prayers to Nantosuelta she finally responded ! Inspired by her, the lead engineer become a shining example for Luchuirp people, helping with both production and research a little, as well as inspiring future generations ;)
In meantime, dwarven scout reached ancient tower, giving them better idea how their future land looks. And it doesn't look good ;>

In straight words, I casted worldspell and it seems it works ok, my city got one free engineer :)
Turn sent to OldLion :)

Great bard has joined Blessed Bannor City-state :)

Our authorities are thinking about how should we utilize his talent

turn send to Kalina

My scout got a map.

The clowns are our neighbours. No contact yet, but I'll exchange my fish for their red noses quite early probably.

The clowns just found a troll and hope he's going your way instead of eating my scout :(

Edit: Ha! Scout reports: troll meat tastes good! Furthermore we found a troll lair. I hate trolls.

Blessed Banor City-State has establishhed a contact with another civilisation. Thanks to Junil, they are fighting on the side of Good. But only time will show, if they are zealous enough

Luchirp found delicious truffles ! They are very tasty, but unfortunately found only in barren area our workers are not likely to work soon.

Turn sent :)

Bannor have claimed a fort near to our eastern borders.

Another thing: I'm going for a business trip (one week long) at Saturday. Deon will play as Bannor during this time

While this is the subject,
I'm going on a business trip next wek as well.

I'll still be able to play, but not at the same hours (9 time zones of difference)

Let's check.
The last save I received was turn 10.
since Jarrema told he played already, he must have send it to... Kalina.

The file is either still in Jarrema mailbox, or in Kalina Spam directory

Omg
It can be... I will send it to Kalina immediately than...

EDIT: Turn 10 sent to Kamila. I never had turn 11

Ok, turn played and sent. Luchuirp started to wonder if it's possible to hunt down those strange animals that live near their city.. ;)

ok. I've played my turn. Please do not send me another turn, send it to Deon
(just reminder to the person, who sends me files)

Top Bottom