[LP] Leader Pass: Great Negotiators Technical Issues

If you're on Windows 10/11, running another antivirus beyond regular Windows Security/Defender is more or less completely unnecessary.
I'm an IT professional of over 30 years and totally disagree with this statement!!

Just decided to send a ticket to Steam an hour ago - didn't get a response but it's working now... maybe that's the way to speed up the process for those who don't want to do the buying something else workaround?

Just decided to send a ticket to Steam an hour ago - didn't get a response but it's working now... maybe that's the way to speed up the process for those who don't want to do the buying something else workaround?
Just my guess, but I don't think the Steam ticket did any difference. At least it also works for me now, and I didn't send the ticket.

I'm an IT professional of over 30 years and totally disagree with this statement!!
I've seen this tip from IT professionals quite often last few years, actually. But myself I rather be safe, so I pay for Bitdefender, which come highly recommended from IT friends of mine.

Now the game works and have the leaders in game. Guess 2K, sometime in the night, updated their launcher or something.

Today (nov 23, 1500 hr CET) I have checked that it works now OK also on my account located in the Netherlands. Thanks for solving the tech problems.

Had the aforementioned issue where the update evidently corrupted the game files, despite verification, and required a fresh install just to run the game. First time I have had to do that whole song and dance for what, an update? Steam did reply to my ticket with a simple acknowledgment of the general problem, and the "add to account" method worked today.

It is sad that the uneven update falls harder on those who are actively playing. I would not have minded waiting 'til Friday to update, but I do feel bad for those who were chomping at the bit for new content or, you know, just eager to keep playing as they like.

Yep, Steam now allows to add the Leader pass free of charge, via the Anthology bundle. I am not sure how is the situation on the Epic store. :)

I reinstalled the game and did the ''chess fix'' and now it doesn't seem to be compatible with my mac anymore?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 18.23.29.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 18.23.29.png
    454.3 KB · Views: 56
I reinstalled the game and did the ''chess fix'' and now it doesn't seem to be compatible with my mac anymore?
A bunch of us Mac users are getting this error code. I'm in contact with Aspyr over it, their only recommendation was to try installing and uninstalling – but that didn't do anything for me. I'll see what they say next.

@campcreekdude It's not a funny joke. I'm tired of waiting (four days). Firaxis don't care about the epic store version.
I have the epic gamestore version and am wondering if i should submit another ticket saying that i havent gotten the dlc yet.
in epicgamestore you can manage the dlc and see that the leaderpass is there and enabled but in the 4k launcher it says i dont own it.

i was just confirming that its not working in epic gamestore.

Top Bottom