Leader/trait discussion

_random_

Jewel Runner
Got your attention, didn't I;)?
Seriously, I created this thread for a discussion of civ/ leader traits. Personally, I prefer traits which are assigned to civs as in[civ3]. A possible twist might involve giving each civ two traits and each leader one, weakener trait. Example
Israel
Religious(Cheper religious buildings: no missionary limit), Scientific(Same as[civ3])
Leaders
Solomon
Philosophical(50% great people rate)
Deborah
Creative(+1 culture per city)
Thoughts? Trait suggestions? Randomnerd10 is mean rants? post em here.

Rename this thread right away! Or I sue you for false advertising! :p

Aw now I want to know what the original thread name was. I couldn't understand why Leader/trait discussion should have caught our attention...then I saw the moderator action.

The original title was "civ 5 trailer is out" or something like that.

On topic: I missed some civ3-traits at first, like seafaring, but now I've learnt to like these new ones. Also, I've thought that it might be a good idea that some traits are relative to the circumstances of civilization. Even more it would make sense on starting technologies: you might have six plots full of fishing and not to know how to fish, or you could start at flood plains with wheat and corn, and know fisihing instead of agriculture.

Oh, by the way, discussion of new leaders/civs should probably be concentrated here. I like having a thread to discuss new traits, though.

Top Bottom