1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Leaderhead attitude bug?]

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unofficial Patches' started by armand453, Jan 15, 2009.

1. armand453

armand453 Chieftain

Yesterday I was trying to modify diplomatic attitude of AI in the
    CIV4leaderHeadInfos.xml, I was looking at the memorydecay and memoryattitudepercent sections, for people who don't now memorydecay is the section where you can parameter the amount of turn a leader take to forgot a bonus attitude with someone else; and memoryattitudepercent the amount of bonus (or malus) a certain action give among someone else.

I find that at least one attitude modifier was missing (at least one I don't check all the other):

As you can see there is a number of turn for the bonus you earn when you accept to go to war with someone else but there is nopt the info for how much you will receive.
    I'll try to add the XML tag missing:

This modification works so it give you in this case +3 of relation when you accept to go to war with another AI.
    My thought is if it works it was something who was expected I think becase if it was a wrong tag the game wouldn't load and even wouldn't give me this bonus.

So finally is it a missing or something wanted?

Sorry if I did English mistake I hope you understood :crazyeye:.

Armand.

2. r_rolo1

r_rolo1 King of myself

Very interesting.....

Now it will come the usual discussion if this was unintended or if Firaxis consciously removed that because it didn't fit their idea of diplo model and the guy in charge of that made a bad hack :p I'm not sure of which one is true, but I would bet more on the second ( unfortunately )