[LH] Nelson Mandela

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
this one is for Wyz_sub and CIV GOLD!! NOT A MODULAR LH (file includes art and animations NO XML) :)

DOWNLOAD

EDIT: this is the new image...

attached thumbs show old LH as well as some "action"shots.

Very nice Bernie, keep em coming! :goodjob:

Yeah the head is a bit big, but other than that its excellent! Do keep em' coming!

By the way, you think you could take a LH off my hands? :groucho:

The head must be smaller, lets see some of those head shrinking skills at work! Awesome LH by the way bernie, great likeness :thumbsup:

Excellent likeness, but I agree that you need to reduce the head-to-torso size ratio (no offense, but he looks kind of like a bobblehead doll)

ok, let's see if i can proportion him a little better :)...
i was actually trying to go more for the "cartoony" exagerated look, but i again used a modified face pic (thats the :mischief: *secret* of the texture Ekmek :p ), so i guess u cant mix a "realistic" texture with a "cartoony" body......lessoned learned :D

i actually had to increase the proportion of the suit, not from FDR, but i started with the "jose marti" i made for cuba, in relation to marti, mandela's head got shrunk and the suit got enlarged, but marti is BOTH texturaly and meshily (just made that up :confused: ) CARTOONY :lol:

ok...before i go back blender, i did a couple of adjustments in nifviewer....so, is this better, worse or the same??

I think it's much better. The only possible problem I still see is that the top of the head looks a little weird. I'm not sure why. Perhaps if the hair was a little more squarish at the edges (something between what it is now and a crew-cut style)? I could be way off with that idea though.

Other than that possible nitpick, great work again! Good African leaders are rare, and this one is definitely a worthy addition to the ranks. Thanks.

I think it's much better. The only possible problem I still see is that the top of the head looks a little weird. I'm not sure why. Perhaps if the hair was a little more squarish at the edges (something between what it is now and a crew-cut style)? I could be way off with that idea though.

Other than that possible nitpick, great work again! Good African leaders are rare, and this one is definitely a worthy addition to the ranks. Thanks.

yeah, i sorta see it, but it looks a little better whenhe moves around....OK, i will "nif" the teeth into position, check in game and post the update :)

OK, NEW Mandela is up...see top of thread for changes....

Good African leaders are rare, and this one is definitely a worthy addition to the ranks. Thanks.

(hopefully) an very interesting Ethiopian king will be next....

I'm expecting Selassie myself. Both are historically significant (economic leaders who kept their nation one of the few African countries able to stay afloat and adapt to modernity without being taken over), but Selassie was also intensely charismatic (inadvertently started the Rastafarian movement who believed he was the messiah even). Both have been done before (Selassie's had two versions, the second a vast improvement over the first) but we have yet to see anything near a bernie-level rendition.

Top Bottom