LH Request: Cleopatra

Pounder

Phaethon was here
Liz was hawt. I too support this LH request.

I no longer have the model - in fact, I don't even have poser on this machine :(. However, there was an improved version with Anno Domini and in fact there were two eras in the original version of AD (which I no longer have).

I no longer have the model - in fact, I don't even have poser on this machine :(. However, there was an improved version with Anno Domini and in fact there were two eras in the original version of AD (which I no longer have).

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Edit: I don't have the original version of AD either.

Would any body be able to post the Cleopatra flics and pics off of the original Anno Domini.

I no longer have the model - in fact, I don't even have poser on this machine .

Rob, does this mean you are not making any more LH's.:sad:

I've got both OG AD & The patch. I remembered dl'ing them because R8XFT said he was removing them since Classic was on its way. :p I had burned a disk with some of the civ stuff back then. Useful paranoia I guess.

Here's Cleo pcx View attachment 197066 & View attachment 197067

@R8XFT - I'd like to get both Ad & the patch to you for your archive, but they're too large to upload here & I'd prefer not to get involved with another site (delay in upload availability). PM me a solution if you're interested.

Given how inbred Cleopatra was, the Firaxis version might be pretty accurate :lol:

@Blue Monkey

Thanks!

edit: Do you have the CL_ALL file from the advisors folder. thanks again
@R8XFT - I'd like to get both Ad & the patch to you for your archive, but they're too large to upload here & I'd prefer not to get involved with another site (delay in upload availability). PM me a solution if you're interested.
4 u 2 :coffee:

Speaking of the original Anno Domini, I wonder if it would be possible to post all of the original units and LHs from that particualr version?

Case in point, there are several spearmen that Rob made for the original version which did not make the final cut for the second version.

Speaking of the original Anno Domini, I wonder if it would be possible to post all of the original units and LHs from that particualr version?

Case in point, there are several spearmen that Rob made for the original version which did not make the final cut for the second version.
I might have downloaded the old mod & extracted all those units, don't know for sure. Which ones are you thinking of? I could go and look for you...

Rather than individual requests for this or that element, which ends up being an on-going effort for a lot of people, why don't we all use a little bit of patience until we see what R8XFT wants to do about making one dl available?

I like it! I wish all the leaderheads were something similar. Unfortunately Liz clashes a little with the goofy LHs which Firaxis has. But it's a start! Now just make 31 more leaderheads like this one and I'll be happy! :goodjob:

I like it! I wish all the leaderheads were something similar. Unfortunately Liz clashes a little with the goofy LHs which Firaxis has. But it's a start! Now just make 31 more leaderheads like this one and I'll be happy! :goodjob:
Sophia Loren from Fall of the Roman Empire :groucho:

Top Bottom