Lifespanian Royal Line

the lifespanian family sadly announced the death of helena and bellona lifespania. bot died of old age.

as such the current leader of the lifespanian family is rubinia!

hail rubinia! hail the mother of helenatica!

Inside the throne room. Neo and Rubinia are the only ones except some guards to be in the room.

Rubinia: "Well, Neo, as much as i like your romantic tendencies, dont you think this is a bad time to aproach me with your love? War is at the gates, pestilence and famine will be around soon, and my mother and grandmother just died suffering from old age..."
Neo: "But Rubinia... how could i wait? My love is a pain... as i think i wont be able to reach you. You are ... so far... so unreachable... and so sweet..."
Rubinia: "Ah Neo... you must understand... please..."
Neo: "No! Tomorrow is too late! You must not stand aside with your interest... even if fate is striking you... even if the whole world is against us!"
Rubinia thinks for a moment...
Rubinia: "You are indeed right... i need to enlarge the family... and also... i must admit i really had my eye on you for some years now..."
Both of them start something which we dont want to go into detail in here to not get banned... the result will be seen soon

we gladly announce the marriage of
Neo DiSaaMuel
and
Caesaria Lifespanius Rubinia

Rubinia will thereafter be called:
"Caesaria DiSaaMuel Lifespanius Rubinia"

how many units will the corps and the amored divison be together? Im not sure If I can controll all of them. can I?

each of both divisions is 6 legions. the corps itself has 3 spearmen in addition to it.
as you have a "subcommander" for one of the divisions, the lt.general only directly commands 9 units.

BAD NEWS:
on birth of her 2 children, rubinia died in the early age of 27 years.

her successor in the lifespanian line will be her aunt VENDETTA LIFESPANIA!

hail vendetta!
she will immediately take over the position as general of the helenatican army. all existing orders continue to exist.

Arlena Gorinia: I wish the new Princess all the best luck and I will serve as good under you as I did under Rubinia..

OOC @ my commanders:

the roleplay of all things happening in the field should take place in the HMC thread. Remember the only person receiving direct commands from the despot is the lt. general gorinia. She then gives her command to the divisions.

The roleplay should contain storylines about the field camps of the soldiers, some side stories possible and such things ;-)

You will have free controll of the II corps to roleplay this thing, but i expect the roleplay to be superb and unmet in the history of rpg's!

If we get some soldiers-caracters to join the army, this experience would even be better... and always remember to write it like a good book ;-) not too fast... span the storylines over multiple days...
:)

Neo: My poor Rubinia, she is dead. Hey! Vendetta! Can I speak with you?
Vendetta: Sure
After admiring you much from afar, have have but one thing to say to you.
Vendetta: The name is Caesaria Jadius Lifespanius Vendetta
Neo: You lie, in faith; for you are call'd plain Vendetta,
And bonny Vendetta and sometimes Vendetta the curst;
But Vendetta, the prettiest Vendetta in Christendom
Vendetta of Vendetta Hall, my super-dainty Vendetta,
For dainties are all Vendettas, and therefore, Vendetta,
Take this of me, Vendetta of my consolation;
Hearing thy mildness praised in every town,
Thy virtues spoke of, and thy beauty sounded,
Yet not so deeply as to thee belongs,
Myself am moved to woo thee for my wife

Vendetta: Thats EXACTLY what you said last time!

Maxius Veern walks into the lifespanius Palace

Maxius Veern: I would like to join the HMC as a Brigidear General. I have very good Troop commands and I would be happy to be in command of my own subunit.

you surely noticed the slight decrease in our land income. this is no fluctuation or corruption, it was caused by our land givings being effective as of 350BC.
almost 10 tiles were given away. but we will soon claim new land and as such will be on our old hights with the income again.

note also that this decrease does not have any implications, as all our expenses were covered, including support for the military.

Vendetta and Neo sit in the throne room again
Vendetta: "So what do you really think?"
Neo: "Hmmm. Oh.... Eh... Well, i like you?"
Vendetta: "So far for the romance...."
Neo turnes red... but suddenly Vendetta seems to be thinking of something... she looks thoughtfully and then concerned... and takes a decission
Vendetta: "But it must be... the Lifespanian line but go forth... So i will continue the plans of Rubinia... and hope i wont share her fate...."
Neo looks surprised
Neo: "So... do i understand you right that you say yes?"
Vendetta: "Oh Neo... diplomacy is not your business..."
Neo: "Hmmm...."
Vendetta: "Come here, you..."
The rest of this conversation is not to be placed into the public

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Neo and Vendetta are now married. Both will keep the names they had.

today, the citizens of helenatica are struck by very sad news...

the commander of our mobile corps, lt. general Arlena Gorinia, has beed found assassinated in her tent at the frontline camp of the corps.

due to the lack of command resulting from this cowardly attack on our leadership, Lieutenant general Maximus Veen and Major general Julius Aqaurius were promoted, where Maximus Veen is now the new commander of the corps.

The dead body of Lieutenant general Arlena Gorinia will be transferred to Gorina tomorrow morning. She will be layed out at the palace mousoleum before she will be burried with full military ceremonies in the royal graveyard at mt. gorina.

All official buildings will have the flags on half-mast until one week after the burrial.

Vendetta:
I want to post the inheritage line, as i am pregnant right now and going to fight a war...

Lucentio DiSaaMuel Lifespanius
Will be the direct heir to the Lifespanian family.
Nevertheless, if my children have grown up one of them will inherit everything. Preferrably if there is a girl, she will inherit all.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Lucentio, the current ruler of helenatica, will be on a journey the next days. Neo, his father, will be given administrative controll over helenatica. Maxius will be given controll over the HMC.

HERE ARE THE RULES FOR THEM TO OBEY:

1) no land of helenatica is given away to anybody except for usage of the resources. the ownership must stay with the lifespanian family. also, those contracts must be temporary until lucentio returns.

2) the defensive troops of helenatica must not leave the province. if any attack or rebellion occurs inside helenatica, ALL existing helenatican troops immediately go back to their homeland to defend it.

3) any unit killed will be replaced with the helenatican shields. a list of the approoved structure of the army is in the first posts of this thread.

4) the HMC (part of the army) is completely controlled by lt General Maxius Veen. He can raise people and restructure the army as he wishes, but he can only raise units to replace approoved ones.

5) as soon as lucentio returns all goes back to him to controll.

6) neo or his decessors can use any leftover shield, food or commerce to do what he likes in helenatica. even build things. or feed people. or give it away to others.

OOC:

7) stuck as a mac will have controll over any of my units for storytelling and roleplay until i come back

8) civgeneral will controll the hmc during my absence

9) my absence will be from now until the 25th or 26th

that should be enough now :)

Top Bottom