Lines we'd like to see in Civ 5

joutlan

Chieftain
Idk, maybe I've got too many hours in the game, but how about:

"I just rearranged your friends face in Monaco, I hope this doesn't cause a divide between us"

Any others? :p

"If you keep coming to me with a laughable peace offer every 3 turns or keep asking me to declare this or that every 3 turns even though I refused to so so 20 times already, I'll eat that damn messenger(s) of yours alive, beating you with his/their bones to death personally."

''I studied on killing you.''

- A classic from Civ4.

''What about if you play nice for once and stop stealing my City-States!?''

- When a leader doesn't want you to steal his/her CS's.

''Oh, huh... ...huuuuuh... ...Hello, O Great Lider of (X)...''

- A leader afraid of you.

Etc, etc...

"We should make a declaration of friendship because then I can beg you for your resources and gold while you can't do that to me without making me angry."

If the an AI opponent declares war on you and is losing badly:

"Sorry about the whole "war" thing. I have limited AI abilities and don't really know why I did it in the first place"

A reply to when they taunt you:

"Talk to me again like that and I'll feed you my dogs......"

When they offer a trade you do not like:
"Bite Me!"

After they denounce you:
"Let me show you where I'm going to shove that denouncement....."

Message when you are about to capture their last city:
"I beg you:please,don't destroy us,spare us,we will give you anything you want."

If the an AI opponent declares war on you and is losing badly:

"Sorry about the whole "war" thing. I have limited AI abilities and don't really know why I did it in the first place"

"Oh hey again. Even though you defeated me handily in the last war, I'm going to suicidally charge at you again. I will shrug off the news of your forces destroying my entire army at the border and refuse to grant you anything to prevent you from carving puppet states from my nation. I don't know why my AI is on par with Hitler."

Catherine: "OK I'll take my dress off for 1000 Gold, 5 Horses, and 5 Iron." :lol:

When they are afraid:

Oh, hi!!!! It's....so wonderful to see you! Can I get ypu a cup of coffee, some dinner? Maybe you would like to catch a movie, my treat of c ourse :) :) :) :)

I would like a "go to hell" or "go #@&% yourself" option, just because I say it out load to my monitor so often.

"Very well. But know that there will be retaliation..." Then he throws his head back and roars an evil laughter that sends shivers down your spine. Even though you know the best he can do is send a thousand artillery, followed by a horseman, two warriors, and a bunch of workers.

If you completely wipe out Bismarck he could say "I'll Be Back". Arnie is Austrian but German is close enough I suppose because there is no Austria in game.

If you become friendly with Elizabeth she could say something like: 'Welcome back, would you like to come in for some Tea and scrumpets?'

When denouncing A.I they could say "Fine, I wasn't going to invite you to my Birthday anyway!"

Top Bottom